The Webcam Call

Dear readers: AJ's new book, "Can I Trust You?" also features a webcam call using the Inter-dimensional phone. If you also want to read about the webcam on the 'other side', click the link: ---> ArtistJewel32 <--- Click it! CLICK THE LINK!

-8 years later-

Arial's Pov:
I woke up at about 6:30. I turned my alarm clock off and got up. I put my signature outfit on. A yellow shirt, with a jean dress over top, and black leggings. Then, I packed my backpack and placed it at the end of my bed. I really like my new outfit now. It suits me better than my other outfit.

I sat down at my vanity, and picked up my favorite clip-on pin. I put the yellow heart pin in the top middle part of my jean dress, and then, I grabbed down cafeteria money and put it in my pocket. After that, I brushed my hair, and parted it properly. If you're wondering how I have hair, despite my skeletal figure, I'll explain in the most unscientifically the skin that's on my face is also on my scalp. This gives me the chance to have hair.

"Arial! Nate! Calibri! Toran! Rise and shine!" I heard Mom yell down the hall. "Coming!" I yelled back to her. I grabbed my backpack and walked towards the door. There was a note tapped to the door, that said:

Dear Arial; I went to the school early, because I had to help our professor organize his desks and book shelves. You know how messy our professor can get. I'll see you later babe! -love Nate.

"Oh! Good morning Calibria. How was your sleep?" Mom asked her. "Pretty good." she replied as she sat down at the island. "Ready for another school day pawcho?" Dad asked her. "Dad. It's Saturday." Calibri said as-a-matter-of-fact. "Oh. I forgot. Wait a minute! then why does Arial have a backpack ready?" Dad asked me. "Because I forgot too! I'm dumb!" I said and threw my backpack across the room. My backpack landed on the couch with a big *Plop*. Dad looked at me. "really?" Dad asked me as if I was going bonkers. "YUP!" I yelled and nodded. Dad left us before anything else stupid happened.

7 hours later:

"Welp, what do you wanna do now?" Calibri asked me. "Let's call Junifer and Valor!" I suggested. "YA! We TOTALLY should! it's not like we've seen them in like, 8 years!" Calibri yelled. "So...yes?" I asked. "Sure. Let's contact the lesbian, pregnant couple." Calibri said. "CALIBRIA LYNN DREEMURR! BE NICE! I know you don't really approve of lesbians or gays, but these are our friends! And YOU need to be more understanding of other people's viewpoints. Alright?" I yelled. "JC Arial! I was kidding." Calibri added. " That is NOT something you joke about." I disciplined her while I connected the Inter-dimensional phone to the T.V in Calibri's room. We clicked call on the Phone, and sat on the couch, waiting for it to connect. "Remember. We are STILL united as one. Got it?" I mentioned. "Yes, I know Arial. Stop mothering me!" Calibri yelled. "I won't stop mothering you until you start accepting other people." I argued back. "I know I need to accept them! Do you know HOW I know? Because you already MENTIONED THAT! TWICE ALREADY!" Calibri yelled back to me and poked my chest, where my yellow heart pin was.

"Hello?"

We froze for a second, and turned our heads towards the screen. Junifer and Valor were connected, and were watching us from the other side of the webcam. Shoot. I wonder how much of that they heard? We snapped out of the fight as fast as we could, and acted as normal and excited as possible. "Hi Junifer!" I said back. "How are you guys?" Valor asked. We're pretty good." Calibri said. "So, what happened in 8 years?" Junifer asked. "Well, Arial and Nate got married." Calibri said for me. "What?!" Junifer and Valor yelled. "Uh huh! And Calibri was my brides maid!" I added. "And what about you Calibri? Did you find a boyfriend yet?" Valor asked. "No. the boys at collage are drunk, selfish, immature clods." Calibri sighed.