Alone for a Night

"Leave Rosie for a whole day? Are you out of your mind? She has never stayed a night without either one of us!"

"It seemed like a good idea!"

"Already using past tense John?"

"Yes! I thought it would be a good idea for us to have some alone time," John said biting his lip.

"This was a good plan in your mind but now that it's actually happening you are regretting it?"

"For god sake Sherlock! I was trying to, you know what? Forget it. I'll ask Molly to leave."

"Trying to what?"

"You know what."

"No I honestly don't."

John let out a laugh. "Really Sherlock? For a brilliant man you are incredibly dense."

"That fact has been established.."

"I wanted us to have some alone time so we could have sex! There I said it! Now let me go so I can apologize to Molly and ask her to leave" said John trying to free himself from Sherlock's grip on his arm.

"John we do have sex," Sherlock said his voice low and confused.

"Yes we do but," John took a deep breath, here goes nothing, "it's umm very quick and quiet and careful and,"

"I am going to get dressed now," Sherlock interrupted.

"You what?"

"I am going to get dressed now. Honestly John I worry about you sometimes. Are you sure your brain can process information at least at an average speed?"

"You know normal people would be insulted," John said with a lopsided grin.

"And you are not?"

"No, I am going to marry you so I guess normal is not a word I'd use to describe myself" John pressed his lips to Sherlock's check. "Get dressed. I'm going to go through the list with Molly one more time to make sure she knows what to do."

....

"Can the both of you leave now?" Molly asked sighing.

"Yes, Rosie be good okay? Don't cause any trouble to Aunt Molly," said John opening the front door.

"Dada don't worry! Go now, aunt Molly doesn't want you to go through the list again. She wants to punch you already!" Rosie answered giggling.

"Alright, alright, we are leaving. C'mon Sherlock," John grabbed Sherlock's hand and pushed him out of the door, closing it behind them.

"A little eager, are we?" Sherlock asked smirking.

"Oh shut up."