Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated toruchikariddhimapolu. Thank you so much for your support and constant comments.❤❤

As soon as he closed the door behind us his lips were on mine. He backed me up against a wall and kissed me. I don't know what happened to me but I started kissing him back instead of pushing him. He was shock at first but then started kissing me more roughly .

My hands directly went to his hair and I started tugging it. His hands went to my waist. He pulled away and said "You will not go on a date with him. Okay? "

"And what if I want to? " I know I am playing with the fire but I want to see in what way will he react.

"You don't want to. If you did wouldn't have said no to him on the first place."

"Fine. You got me but if asks more I can't say no to him. " I said.

"You are not going with him and that's final. " with that he forced his lips on mine again.

After few seconds I pulled away because damn I need oxygen to breathe but he never stopped. He started kissing my jaw and then went to my neck. He continuously started kissing one spot on my neck and that made moan. After that he started using his teeth.

"What are you doing?" I asked and removed my hands from his hair.

"Nothing. Just marking what's mine "

"Zach-" I was cut off when he again started kissing me on lips making me stop talking me what I was going to say.

I then remembered that he had taken my video. I know that he never going to delete that video himself. I quickly removed phone from his pocket hoping that he won't notice that I took his phone. After that I pulled away.

"I have to go bye " I said and hurried out of the class. But he was quick to grab my elbow to stop me.

"My phone tori. " he said holding my elbow with one hand and extending the other.

"What? Whose phone? I don't have any phone " I said trying to remove his hand which was holding my elbow. He raised his eyebrow and I signed and returned his phone and went out before he could again stop.

**

"I am keeping my heels and dresses for you. I am not going to  wear them so at least you can utilise it." Lexi said packing her last bag.

"Aw thank you lex "

"So are you going to even tell me that you had sex in classroom? "This made me turn and look at her.

"What are you talking about? "I asked her.

"You have two hickeys on your neck" This made my go wide. I literally ran towards mirror and saw two hickeys on my neck. Now I came to know what zach meant with marking. That bastard. I am going to kick him in his ass.

"So.....?  How did this happen? Does Zach know?  You know the guy who did this is dead when Zach comes to know about this right? " Lexi said

"Zach did this" I replied .

"What? When did this happen? "

"After lunch break " I said and the door opened and Zach and Jacob came.

Jacob looked at me and smirked and extended his hand towards lexi. Lexi gave  100 dollars to him.

"Why are you giving him money? " I asked.

"Well we saw you guys entering that classroom and I told Lexi that you are going to make out in that room and she said that you are going to kick him. That's why we made a bet of 100 dollars. " Jacob said.

"I can't believe you guys made this bet" I said and wrapped a scarf around my neck to hide the marks.

"Hey!!  Why are you wearing the scarf?  Are you trying to hide the hickeys?" Zach said and removed the scarf.

"Give it back to me Zach"

"On one condition. You will come tomorrow with me to this charity event that my parents are arranging as my girlfriend. "

"What?  No I am not. You can find someone to go with you as your girlfriend ." I said.

"Why not Tori? Few hours ago we were making out and when I ask you to be my girlfriend, you are saying no without even thinking about it. "

"Because I don't want to be your girlfriend Zach. " I replied.

"Why not?  I know last time I asked you you were rejecting me because we didn't know each other. But why now?" He replied. His grey eyes where turning dark like he was very angry.

"I never told you if we get to know each other we will be in a relation. "

"Give me a perfect reason why you don't want to be my girlfriend and I will never ask you again to be my girlfriend "

"Okay fine you want a perfect reason so here it is Zach. I don't like you. You are spoiling my life. Ever since I have meet you I have been missing class also went to police station. I came here for for studies and with you being in my life it is not possible. " I said. I know all the things I said was painful but I had to say to him.

"What the hell Vic?  Are you out of your mind. Jacob please take Zach out. We will talk about this later. " Lexi said and came towards me.

"No its okay Lexi. No body will say anything to her. She is right. All the things she said is right. " with this Zach exited. The look on his face made my heart clenched but I had to tell him this. This was a good decision for myself. I didn't to suffer in future.

I am so sorry guys. I took like forever to update but my health was not good. I had cold. I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan❤❤❤