Extra chapter

This is an extra chapter about Lexi and Jacob. This chapter is Lexi's POV.  I know that this chapter is short.  I hope you guys like it.

Today was a total badass day. I swear the look on the Jacob face was awesome. Right now we were going to Katherine's car. We saw some people standing near it. As we came near the car their was Jacob,  Zach, Ryan and Nathan standing over there. We starting running in the opposite direction. While running I lost where the other 3 went. I looked back and there was no one there. I started looking for the other girls when suddenly a hand wrapped around my waist and before I can shout the another hand was tightly on my mouth.  I started kicking the intruder.

" Its okay. Its okay. Its me. You are safe " the intruder said.

I elbowed him in the stomach and he left me

I elbowed him in the stomach and he left me. "What the hell Jacob!?" I shouted at him.

He started laughing. " You got scared of me "

" Of course I will get scared when someone do that "

" You did worst to my car ". He argued.

" Because you hurt me "

"How did I hurt you , love?  " he asked.

" As if you don't know " I scoffed at him.

" I seriously don't know"

" What did you do in the canteen on our first day. Everyone was there. The whole college. " tears started to flow from my eyes. Gosh why can't I stop crying

" Ohh you are still upset about it. I am sorry,  love. I really am. " He replied and hugged me. I instantly relaxed.

After some time of hugging he asked
" Love?  "

" Hmm?  " was my only reply .

" I want to ask something ."

I removed my head from his chest and looked up at him and he was directly looking at me. I nodded to him to continue.

" I know that I hurt you and I am sorry about that but I will never do that in future. So will you be my girlfriend?  "

I Don't know why but I instantly replied him " Yes " and directly his lips were on mine.

Vote,  comment and share❤❤❤❤