"Damn it!" Wang Yanbing stared wide-eyed and choked in shock, "Ahem..." The biscuit crumbs sprayed all over the floor, but he ignored it completely, still staring at Lin Shu as if asking:

   Are you crazy?

   "Lin Shu, are you sure you're not joking with me, just the two of us, beheading the commander of the Blue Army?!" Wang Yanbing almost wondered if there was something wrong with his ears.

   "How bold a man is, how productive the land is!" Lin Shu replied with a smile.

   "..." Wang Yanbing was speechless: "Isn't this too crazy?"

  Lin Shu understood Wang Yanbing very well. After all, he heard that the system issued such a main task before, and thought the system was joking with him, so he patiently explained to Wang Yanbing:

"Listen to me, now our regiment is estimated to be about 2 battalions left. What was the mission that our regiment received? To resist a group army of the blue army. Now that the blue army has launched a general attack horn, what do you think we Can the regiment stop it?"

  Wang Yanbing subconsciously shook his head.

   "Yes! Unstoppable..."

  Lin Shu continued:

   "Speaking more broadly, right now the red team is in decline and losing overall. If there is no surprise victory at this time, the whole exercise is likely to end in the red team's defeat.

   "To put it mildly, under the siege and interception of the blue army, the head of the Iron Fist regiment was beheaded again. Do you think the Iron Fist regiment lost?"

  Wang Yanbing nodded, but still couldn't understand:

   "Lin Shu, you are right, but why do you think that just the two of us can behead the commander of the Blue Army?"

   "Not the two of us!" Lin Shu emphasized.

   went on to say:

"Do you still remember the instructor? He definitely won't be willing to lose the Iron Fist Group just like this. He once joined the Spike Special Forces Brigade and also studied abroad in the foreign army. I guess, he is likely to put the whole regiment's snipers Collect the guns and assign them to the fourth company of sharpshooters to form a sniper team to carry out activities and sabotage in the enemy's rear in a guerrilla manner! ... And the ultimate goal is the same as ours, beheading the commander of the blue army!"

   After all, they are now behind enemy lines.

   "I understand!" Wang Yanbing was stunned, but new questions also came one after another: "But, we don't know the location of the Blue Army headquarters!"

  Finally coming to the point, Lin Shu's mouth curled up, and he lowered his voice:

"We don't know, but the enemy knows! Do you still remember the few blue troops we killed just now? I took a look and they belonged to the Army Aviation Regiment. Get rid of them first, and the blue army should be displayed on their terminals. The coordinate range of the command."

   "This is a good idea." Wang Yanbing agreed very much, but his next question stumped Lin Shu:

   "But Lin Shu, I remember that there is encryption on the terminal, can you crack it?"

   "Eh..." Lin Shu scratched his head:

   "No, but it doesn't matter. Even if we don't get the position of the Blue Army Command, it's an honorable sacrifice just for the two of us privates to take down an Army Aviation Regiment!"