Lazy day

Lilly's POV
I haven't seen Alex in a couple days. so I was going to invite him over. I didn't know what we were going to do or even if we were going to do anything. all I knew was that I missed him.

I rolled over to my phone and check the time. My phone said it was 10:46. I rolled over and put my hair up into a topknot. I changed out of my PJs and put on a cute athletic shorts and a Nike hoodie. I did some low-key make up so I could look decent for my boyfriend but still comfy for myself. I texted him that he could come over now and decided that I was going to make us breakfast.

I walked over to the stove and turned it. on I was going to make French toast. I knew Alex would love it. it was a very old recipe that my mom made. I started cooking the French toast and got the powdered sugar down. I heated up some maple syrup. I made coffee and got the creamer. I set down everything on the table in front of the TV and turned on Netflix. Today was going to be lazy and comfortable.

Right when I got everything set up Alex walked in. " hey baby, you look perfect like anyways" he is such a sweet heart. " hey I made you breakfast it's on the table" he looked down and smiled. " thank you so much. I really think I have the best girlfriend in the world" he grabbed  my hand and pulled me in for a hug. " go on" I said sarcastically laughing. " okay your beautiful, smart, Athletic, obviously a great cook should I go on" " no I think you covered all your bases" we started to laugh and sat down to eat.

" so where is Liza?" "She's visiting her parents she won't be back for like three days" I love our small Conversations while we eat. We watched finding Dory, finding Nemo , and beauty in the beast. It was some of my favorite movies as a kid. I fell asleep while we were watching them but Alex picked me up and carried me to my bed. He laid down next to me and we cuddled. I feel asleep on his chest. I felt bad but I just love him so much.

David Alex and I are going to Zanes tomorrow for a pool party so we're going to be busy tomorrow. so the lazy day was needed. and I couldn't ask for anything better than spending the whole day with my perfect boyfriend.