Loyalty

Lilly's POV
I walked down to the parking garage and saw Alex standing there with a single red rose. He look up from the ground and smiled. " hey baby"
" um hey what's with the rose" I was really curious to know what the rose for and what we were doing. He chuckled " I got to spoil my girl "

I swear he was the sweetest little cutie pie you can meet. I took the rose and told him thank you and smiled. I asked what we were doing and he smiled. " you know how you always want to shop". It was true. I had a very unhealthy addiction to shopping. it made me so happy to get new clothes. when I was little I was made fun of a lot for my weight. so when I started working out I started getting more confident with clothes and fell love with shopping. " yeah babe but what does that mean?"
I turned me head slightly and he laughed "I'm taking you on a shopping spree today" he blurted out. I quickly was excited but I also felt bad. I knew he was just trying to be nices but I didn't want him to feel like he needed to spend money on me.

" babe you don't have to do that. You don't have to spend money on me" I told him trying to reassure him but he didn't listen. " honey like I said I got to  spoil you. And if shopping makes you happy that's what we will do"  I smiled at the ground and looked back up. " I love you but you don't have to spoil me all I care about is loyalty"  he smirked and said " then we are killing two birds with one Stone"

I swear this boy was made for me. Me and him started to listen to music on our way to the mall. Normally I play it on the aux but today we decided to just play the Radio. We got to the mall and walked in. " do you still want to do this because you don't have to spend money on me"
He give me and goofy glare " of course I do" and he kissed me on the forehead. We walked around and Alex split up for a bit. He came back with a necklace. I told him it was to much be he didn't listen. We finish shopping and he drop me back off at home.
"Alex I love you"
"I love you too"