I do

Lilly's POV
I woke up this morning to no Alex's. I walked out to the kitchen and he was gone. I walked over to Liza's room but she was also gone. I was home alone. I was walking back to my room but I saw a package.

I took it to my room and opened the note on the box. The note read to go to Davids YouTube channel before opening the box. I did as I was instructed and I grabbed my phone and opened my YouTube app. The video was call "big surprise for lilly."

I quickly laughed and opened the video. " hey Lilly so this video is dedicated to my baby sister. But before you watch anymore of this video pause it and get ready. And make sure you look really good. There is a dress in the box you I or should I say we want you to wear. Be ready by 1:00"

I did as I was told and past the video. My heart was racing and beating out of my chest. I was nervous but excited. Scared but oddly happy. It was mine and Alex's 11 month anniversary so I didn't know what was going to happen. I was guessing and big party.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I did some loose curls and did my makeup really nice. I graded the box and saw a beautiful light pink dress with lace detailing. I put it on with my heels. I looked down and it was 1:00. Perfect.

I walked back over to my bed and played the video. " now that your done there should be an uber outside. It will take you to zanes house. Lilly I love you so much and you make me so proud to be you big brother. See you soon"

I quickly walked outside with my phone and Alex's present for our anniversary. I saw the uber and got in. As we got closer to Zane's house I got more nervous. I didn't know what was going to happen next. When we approached Zane's house I was greeted by Jason Nash and a white rose. My favorite.

When I got to the front door scotty was also standing there with a white rose. I walked into the house and was handed a white rose by everyone. I got to the door that lead to the pool. I saw Liza's and David by it. Liza's came up to me first with her white rose and gave me a hug. Then David did the same and whispered into my ear that he loved me.

They opened the door and I was happy, confused and nervous. I walked out to see my handsome boyfriend standing with the whole bouquet of white roses. A tear ran down my faces. No one has ever done this from me. " hey baby girl you looked beautiful"

I giggles and said " you also look very handsome"
He Took my hands and held them. And he kissed me on the forehead. He started to speak.

" look Lilly, I love you so much. I knew that sense the day we meet. But you really are perfect. I can't believe that you hated me 11 months ago but now we are dating. It still blows my mind every day. But every day you look beautiful. Every day your make me laugh and smile and make me happy and make my life better in general. And I never want to be apart from you. So I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to do this"

I started crying as he bent down on one knee and pulled out a tiny box with a beautiful ring in it. " Lilly dobrik will you do me the honor of becoming Lilly Ernst and marry me?"

" yes yes yes " I said. He hugged me. David and everyone came out and hugged me. When had a little party. But me and Alex's snuck up to the roof like normal. " Lilly thanks for making me happy everyday I love you."

" Alex's I love you and when I think of my future I think of you again I'm so happy"

Authors note!!
Thank you everyone who read my story!!💞
I will write more often because this was so much fun follow me for more 😊✌️