History

Lilly's POV
I woke up the next morning to see that Alex's was gone. So I got up and took a shower there. I put on some sweatpants I had there and one of his shirts.

I walked out and saw David and I decided to talk to him. " hey big brother" I said giving him a big hug." Hey sis, how was you day yesterday." I give him a look and said one word "cornnia"

" oh you meet cornnia" I made a fist " yeah I meet her and i don't like her David" he frowned " why don't you like her? I thought you would"

I took a deep breath and looked at the ground. I made a fist. I had a terrible temper. I looked back up at my brother and he hugged me. " Lilly why don't you like her? You can tell me I'm your brother."

" okay to be honest with you yesterday when Alex's and I were ice-skating she fell into Alex. But that's not it after she did she wouldn't move her hand. I have a bad feeling about her. If she try's anything I'll will not think twice about punching her in the face. But what if Alex's does something? I mean he didn't tell her to move her hand" David looked at the ground and than back up at me.

" David what are you thinking about?" I was concerned. I didn't see why my brother wasn't saying anything. " okay Lilly don't be mad at Alex's because this was a year ago but him and her have history together" I was speechless. I clenched my jaw. And gave David a fake smile

" oh you do say so. I had no idea" that's when Alex's walked in. David gave me a nervous look and I tugged on my earlobe. When we were little that was coded for drop it and say nothing. He winked at me and we played it cool. " what did you have no idea about babe" I placed a kiss on his cheek. " nothing babe we were just talking about the vlog. Right David?" I looked at him with a smile.

" that's correct. But um me and Liza are going to target today do you guys want to come".
I nodded and Alex's said " we would love that. Really I can call you a uber so you can go home and get ready if you want?"

" yes please baby I'll see you guys later. Love you Alex's and good bye David"

I hugged David and kissed Alex's. when I got into the uber I put in headphones and felt like crying. I wasn't mad they had history. I was just sad he didn't tell me. I love him so much and nothing can ever change that. So what if something bad happens and I don't walk away? I know my brother would do something but my feelings? Just like my bad temper Im over sensitive. I know my baby loves me but I'm just helpless without him.

Alex's POV
I saw how David and Lilly were acting so I thought I should ask him with that was about. " hey David is Lilly okay? Ever since she has meet Corinna she has been acting weird"

David tensed up and gave me a look that I just can't describe. " I don't know dude. Maybe it's because you like Corinna put her hands on you and you didn't say anything or maybe it's because you didn't tell her that you and Corinna dated in the past. Dude if you break my sisters heart I will not hesitate it beat you up. Your my friend but she is my sisters."

I was shocked. I was speechless. " David I would never break her heart I love her so much. She is my world. Corinna was a mistake and she is in the past and that's were she is staying. I love your sister and I see her in the future. Now let's get ready to go to target"

I love Lilly. And nothing we'll change that.

Authors note🥀
Kinda of a long chapter but thank you so much for all of theses reads!!!! More updates are coming soon 😛