Chapter 5

Nazz POV

A comfortable silence fell over us as we watched the movie. We're watching American Horror Story: Roanoke and are currently on episode 2. Kevin had only seen episode 1 when it first premiered because he was at my house that night. We're now up to the part where they just finished watching the video they found and got scared by the meat cleaver in the door that was covered with fresh blood.

"Dude I'm actually loving this! Are all seasons linked? 'Cause they all have different covers and pictures on the back of the case."

I giggle at his enthusiasm, "No, they're not, Kev. Although, there is a theory that they are." Kevin hums and focuses back on the TV show. I don't, I can't help but wonder about Double D. He must be so confused with everything now. Who knows how Kevin acts around him, he's probably been giving off false signals and Double D's fallen for it.

*flashback*

"You sure you don't want me to walk you home? I'm perfectly okay with it-"

"Nazz, I assure you I will be fine. After all it is a lovely day and I wouldn't mind taking in the scenery on my way home." Edd gives Nazz an honest look and she sighs. "Okay. Just, text me when you get home." Eddward nods and with that, he bids Nazz a goodbye and he starts his walk while Nazz jogs back to the field for her cheerleading practice.

The walk, as Edd guessed, was peaceful. His aura seeming to grow brighter and his being soothing as he breathed in the surprisingly fresh air. Edd dug into his bag and fished out his water, drinking nearly half of what was left in his bottle. Just as he finished his drink it was snatched out of his hand and hit the ground.

Edd turned his head to see the source of the action and was met with none other than the face of James Walker. Eddward didn't want to speak, scared he'll say something he shouldn't and end up in a worse situation. So he stood there in panic of what might happen.