Chapter 15

Tris pov
3 months later

I'm skipping around a lot, sorry but please bare with me.

I'm in the kitchen cutting vegetables for a dinner I'm making for Will and Christina who are coming over tonight with their new born Samantha.

Tobias wraps his arms around my waist and I smile.

"Need any help" he ask

"No thanks. I'm almost done." I say cutting the last of the vegetable I was cutting up and put it in the boiling water on the stove.

I put the dirty dishes in the sink and get ready to wash them when Tobias pulls me close to him and pecks my lips. I quickly peck them back and go to wash the dishes.

I'm not in the mood to make out right now.

"Leave them there. I'll do them later" he says kissing my neck.

I turn around to face him and he try's to kiss me but I put a finger on his lips and sigh.

"I'm not in the mood" I say

"You're never in the mood" he says unwrapping his arms from my waist and stands a few feet away from me with an apple in his hand. He takes a bite of it and it makes a crunch sound.

"I just don't want to make out or kiss or have sex. I'm never in the mood, now is that going to be a problem" I say annoyed

"No darling" he says taking another bite of his apple.

"I'm 4 months pregnant. My stomach is growing and my feet are swollen and I never feel good, so please don't make me mad" I say

"Okay. Im sorry" he says hugging me. I take a deep breath and he holds my belly and kisses it.

I wash the dishes and when I'm done I lay my head down on the counter and close my eyes.

I'm so tired. I get exhausted very easily now. Tobias has been so patient. I've been really mean & snappy to him a lot lately and I barely kiss him or have sex. This pregnancy has really taken a toll on my body and changed me with all of its stupid hormones.

"Want to lay down for a little." Tobias says holding my hand and laying his head down next to mine.

"I'm fine" I say with my eyes still closed.

"No your not. Your exhausted. You've been up on your feet all day. You wouldn't let me help you with anything." he says and I just keep my eyes closed with my head on the counter.

"Lets go" he says picking me up and holding me in his arms. He walks me to the couch and lays me there.

"Lay with me" I say

He lays on the couch and holds me close to him. I rest my head on his chest and he rest his hands on my belly. Rubbing my bump.

A few minutes later I feel Tobias unwrap his arms from my belly and leave the couch. I hear the door open and him greet the people at the door.

"There's my pregnant best friend" Christina says walking in hugging me.

"Awe your bump is so cute" she says touching my stomach.

I yawn and laugh.

"Thanks" I say

"Tired" she ask and I nod

"But I haven't seen you in forever so I'm happy you're here" I say

"Where's the baby" I ask. She points over to Will who is showing Tobias the baby.

"Let me see the ring" she says holding my hand to her face.

"It's beautiful" she says smiling

"Thank you" I say with a smile

"It was the sweetest thing ever" I say

"Well I'm glad you liked it" Tobias says sitting next to me.

I lay my head on him and he holds my hand.

"Can I hold the baby" I ask will and he nods handing me Samantha.

"Babe can you check the food" I tell Tobias

"Sure" he says and I hold Christina and will's cute little baby in my hands.

"I am probably the worst fiancé ever. I am so mean to him and I don't even know why" I say to Christina.

"It's okay. I was like that too" she says

"I feel bad" I say

"It's okay, he can't take it personal because he's not the one pushing the baby out of his-..." she starts to say but will covers her mouth.

"Don't say it in front of the baby" he says and I laugh.

"It's true. He's not the one going to be in all the pain during labor. So I guess he'll just have to deal with my hormonal self" I say

"I will have to because I love you" he says and I giggle.

"I love you too" I say kissing his cheek.

Sammy starts crying so I hand her to Christina.

She calms her down and I sigh.

"Is being a parent hard" I ask her

"It's okay" she says

"A little hard but you'll get used to it" Will says

"Are you nervous" Christina ask me

"A little" I say

"She's really nervous about going into labor and the pain." Tobias says

"Yeah the labor is brutal" Christina says and I put my hands on my face and groan.

"Oh god" I say and Tobias hugs me.

"Christina was just joking" Tobias says and I look at him and then at her and she laughs.

"Whatever" I say

"Dinner is done" I add and walk to the kitchen.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Please comment some ideas!!