Chapter 8

Tris pov
A few months later again

Tonight is prom. I'm so excited, it's going to be so much fun. I'm wearing a black Lacey at the top and puffy but has a split at the bottom dress.
_______________________________
That was confusing so here's a picture.

_______________________________That was confusing so here's a picture

I decided to go all out and extra with this dress. I want it to be the best night of my life, and I'm so happy I get to spend it with the best boy ever.

All of my friends are meeting here and the limo is picking us up here.

Christina is the only one here so far so I let her do my makeup and hair.

She's wearing a beautiful white dress with sparkles at the top and a slit like mine. Hers is not so puffy, it's more flat down really showing off her amazing legs.

She finishes my hair and makeup and I hear everyone in the living room. All of my friends, parents, Tobias parents, Amy, Caleb, Tobias. I hear them all downstairs.

Christina walks downstairs first making everyone gasp and Will look like he's about to cry. I pecked downstairs a little but I don't think no one saw me.

I walk downstairs and my nude heels make a clicking noise on each step.

"Oh my god, Tris you look so beautiful" Evelyn says

"My baby is so gorgeous" my mom says crying into my dad.

Tobias walks to the bottom of the step and holds his arm out for me. I loop my arm with his and we smile.

He kisses my head and holds my hand with his.

"You look amazing" he says pulling me in for a hug.

"I would say a lot of more things but everyone is listening" he whispers to me and I laugh.

"Picture time" my mom says

My friends and I all pose for pictures then me and Tobias take a few pics. Then my brother and I take pictures. Then Amy, Tobias parents. We all take pictures.

Once all the pictures are over we say our goodbyes and get in the limo.

The limo was fun, Zeke managed to get us beer, so we drank one bottle each on the ride to the hotel where our prom is being held.

The driver parks in front of the hotel and lets us out. We see our other classmates stare.

"Tris you look so beautiful" one of them says as Tobias and I walk hand and hand inside.