"So tell me.." I heard from beside me.

"Tell you what?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"Tell me something about yourself."

"Well what do you want to know?"

"Everything." Andrew replied right away.

I don't even know where to start. There really isn't much about me for him to know.

"Well my life isn't that exciting." I said as an excuse.

"Try me."

"I don't even know where to start!" I pointed out taking a sip of my soft drink.

I have no idea what to tell him! Do I talk about my hobbies or whatever? Do I mention family?

"Start with your family and we'll go from there."

Ugh! I'm so not good at talking about myself. Here goes nothing..

"Well.. I live with my parents and I have a little brother, Chris. He's the weirdest brother ever!" I giggled. "The other day I found him having a dance party with my two hamsters. He was blasting music, jumping up and down. " I started laughing just thinking of my retarded sibling.

Andrew laughed along with me as I kept think of that moment. "Yo are you being dead serious right now?"

"I'm not even joking! He was throwing them up into the air." Weird kid.

We both laughed at that part before Andrew became serious again. "I have a brother too, only he's older."

He took a handful of popcorn shoving it in his mouth. Pieces of popcorn falling from the sides.

Boys and their manners, am I right?

" I uh.. live with my mom. She's always out so I could do whatever I want honestly." Andrew remained serious until that last part. He smirked lifting his eyebrows at me.

No wonder he smokes weed and gets away with pulling a freaking knife though. Figures.

"Yeah I mean, my parents work till 5 but sometimes they go out of state so I'm home alone a lot." I replied.

"My mom works 2 jobs to support us, but when she is home she's always drinking." He lowered his eyes, staring at the ground as he clenched his jaw.

"What about your dad?" I blurted out. I didn't even know that came out of my mouth until Andrew quickly looked into my bright blue eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry." I apologized.

"No, no it's ight. I don't mind."

I was so embarrassed. I honestly don't know when to shut my mouth. He probably doesn't want to talk about it. I should keep my mouth shut more often.

"My dad he.. he died when I was three years old." He clenched his jaw, balling his fist. I saw how upset this seemed to make him.

I didn't know what else to do so I slowly placed my hand on top of his fist. This was my attempt at comforting him. I mean he did trust me with this.

He looked at me again, his jaw unclenching. I felt his hand relax under mine.

"Ashley.. you can't tell people that." Andrew pleaded with sad eyes. That look was enough to keep my mouth shut.

"I won't, I promise."

That seemed to calm him down. I needed to change the subject but to what? He just told me about his deceased father, I can't just switch over to the weather.

"If your mom is always out how do you get places?" I asked.

Honestly that actually didn't make sense. He's always hanging out with people and showing up at places but his mom isn't ever home. Hmmm.. his brother maybe?

"I usually just walk." He answered looking at me.

I wasn't expecting that. He lives like 20 minutes away from our school by car. His town is so far away from mine. How does he walk these distances.

"And school?"

"The bus, it sucks though."

"I can imagine.." I replied not knowing what else to say.

I pulled my hand away slowly but he quickly grabbed hold of it again. He intertwined our fingers as he began the next topic.

"So, what do you usually do outside of school and sh-t?"

"I have dance everyday except Sundays for three or four hours." I explained, getting nervous since he was stroking the back of my hand with his thumb.

I couldn't pull away.

"Dang ash!" Andrew exclaimed with a smirk.

"I actually just came from dance." I added eyeing our hands.

" Three to four hours though? For real I don't know how you do it."

"Me neither." We both lightly laughed.

The movie was now starting but we continued talking and talking. The more we said the easier it was to come up with new subjects.

We had gotten shushed a number of times but it felt so natural.

I was actually stressing out a little too much. I mean I still didn't feel good about meeting him here but he surprisingly wasn't as bad as I thought.

Other than playfully holding my hand he didn't try anything. Not even once. It was like we were good friends just hanging out like we planned.

He respected me.

I actually enjoyed the night as much as it pains me to say it.