Where Is He?

Tyler's POV

I woke up in a white room. My vision was blurry, but I could make out four people standing over me. As my vision cleared up, I saw many different machines hooked up to me. I began to feel a bit queasy seeing all the needles stuck in my arms because needles just give me the creeps!

"What happened? Why am I in a hospital?" I asked tiredly. Then it hit me.

"Where is Sawyer?"

"Sawyer is in a different room," one of the doctors said, a look of concern on his face.

"Is he ok?" I asked, seeing his expression and getting worried.

"Sawyer... is in critical condition. We... aren't sure if he's going to make it."

My eyes went wide. I was stunned and I couldn't move. The world started spinning and I got dizzy very quickly. Then, it all went black. The last thing I heard the doctor say was...

"Hurry, were losing him!"

******

Sawyer's POV

I was sitting in this dreaded hospital for the whole night!

Joey went totally berserk, showing up at my house and stabbing me in the chest. I'm so weak, I can barely lift a cup to get a drink. They don't know if in going to make it out of here alive.

*right when Sawyer woke up*

"WHERE IS HE?!" I screamed, trying to locate Joey so I can shove my fist down his throat. I was strapped down to the bed so I wouldn't do anything crazy.

The doctor stabbed me in the arm with a needle, injecting whatever was in it into my system. I suddenly felt calm and my eyelids fluttered shut.

_______

WILL TYLER SURVIVE? :O

Sorry this was so short! I still don't know what's gonna happen next. So bear with me :)

1.4k reads! DAYUM

Thanks for reading!!!

*highfive*