Cuddle With Me?

Sawyer's POV

Today, I was going over to Tyler's place to hang out before we went out to dinner.

When I got to his house, I saw that the door was unlocked. A mischievous smile spread across my face. I looked through the window to make sure that Tyler wasn't near the door. Fortunately, he wasn't. I slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door. I noticed that Tyler would have to walk right past the couch to answer the door. Before I closed the door, I rang the doorbell. I closed it quickly and tiptoed as fast and as silent as I could over to the couch. I sat down, waiting for Ty.

"Coming!" Tyler shouted from his room. When he walked out, he was looking at his phone.

"SUPRISE!" I shouted as soon as Tyler stepped into my view. He screamed at the top of his lungs, almost making my ears explode.

"SAWYER!" he yelled, starting to laugh uncontrollably.

"It's me!" I said, laughing along with him.

"Well, since you just scared the living crap out of me..." Tyler said, pausing as a smile spread across his lips.

"What?" I said, smiling also.

"Cuddle with me?" he said. I nodded and he took my hand, leading me to his room and giggling the whole way.

I laid down first, and he laid next to me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and he rested his hand on my chest. I tangled my fingers in his hair until he was fast asleep. I looked at him. This boy is absolute perfection. He is the sweetest, most caring guy I've ever met. And he's all mine. Tyler mumbled in his sleep.

"Love you, babe."

"Cuddle."

"Soy Sauce."

"Perfect."

"Sawyer."

I loved watching him sleep. He looked so peaceful. I leaned down and lightly kissed him on the cheek. He smiled. I lightly stroked his face, admiring his beautiful features.

"I love you," I whispered to him.

"Love you too, Soy Sauce," he mumbled.

*******

About an hour later, I shook Tyler's shoulder to wake him up.

"Babe, get up. We have to get ready for dinner. He rubbed his eyes as he got up and walked over to his closet. He picked out white tight jeans and a blue shirt with white dots. I got up and went into the bathroom to fix my hair. I was sitting on the couch when he stepped out.

"You look great," I said.

"Thanks," he said, loosely wrapping his arms around my shoulders and biting his lip. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I pushed him against the wall and our lips pressed together. His tongue begged for an entrance. I didn't let him in, just to play with him. Eventually, I let him in and his tongue went to work. He slowly made his way over my bottom lip and he entered my mouth. Out tongues met. I broke the kiss, my mouth moving down his neck. As I kissed him, he did everything he could to hide a moan. I smirked, kissing him more and more. Finally, he couldn't hold it in any longer. He let out the longest, loudest moan I have ever heard. I stopped and smiled at him.

"Sorry," he said with a giggle.

"That's ok," I said, "I liked it. Now let's go to dinner."

"Ok. By the way, I love you," Tyler said.

"Love you too, Ty Ty,"

We got into my car and sped off down the road.

_________

103 reads!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :DDDDD

I can't believe it! Over 100 reads! Thank you so much!!!!! *hugs and kisses*

If Tyler Oakley and/or Sawyer Hartman or any other Youtuber reads this fanfiction (which I doubt will happen haha), some one leave me a comment on this fanfic or my message board please!!

This chapter was kinda boring. But there was a little action in it, ya know?

Next chapter is going to be GOOD, so stay tuned, lovelies!

Thanks for reading!