Who Needs Love When You Can Have Blood?

Joey's POV

I've been thinking about the whole me wanting Tyler all for myself thing. Reality had hit me: Tyler doesn't want to be with me. So I didn't know what to do. Walking around my apartment in a daze, I finally decided to make myself some eggyanyas. Cracking the eggs into a bowl, I began to think about options. What could I do to get Tyler to fall head over heels in love with and forget about that moron Sawyer? My eyes fell upon a long, large knife that was sitting on the counter. Yes, I thought to myself. This is what I must do.

Leaving the eggs on the counter, I picked up the knife. I polished it on my shirt, removing any smudges from the metal surface. I looked at my reflection and flashed a sinister smile. This is what has to be done, I thought to myself, and I cannot wait to do it. Who needs love when you can have blood?

I sprinted out to Satsuki, my car, and hopped in. I hid the knife in between the two front seats. Slamming down on the gas pedal, I raced down the road to Sawyer's house.

*****

Tyler's POV

Me and Sawyer decided to move in together at his place. Joey had moved in with Shane at his place, and my house is pretty much unused. I only go there to make my videos.

"Thank you for comforting me yesterday," I said as me and Sawyer both woke up. We were still on the floor with CandyLand next to us. He wrapped his arms around me and the steady rise and fall of his chest felt like heaven. We snuggled for a while until we were interrupted by a knock on the door. Weird, we didn't expect any visitors today.

"I'll get it!" I said, jumping up and skipping happily to the door. I twisted the knob and swung the door open. I was instantly pushed to the side with such great force that I fell over, hitting my head on the corner of the table. The tall figure that was at the door menacingly walked into the house. I could finally make out who it was.

"JOEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed, tears rolling down my face at an increasing pace.

"I'm doing what should've been done much earlier," Joey growled like a beast. He slowly walked towards Sawyer, who was still lying on the floor. Too stunned to move, I curled up in a ball where I was. Joey kneeled upon Sawyer, who was also too stunned to move. Joey pulled a long knife out of his back pocket and raised it above Sawyer. I cried harder.

"Tyler is supposed to be mine. And without you here, there will be no one getting in the way of our love," Joey snarled, flashing an evil grin.

It all seemed to happen in a second. Joey brought the knife down, stabbing Sawyer right in the middle of his chest. I screamed and ran towards him, snapping out of whatever kept me from moving. Just as I reached Sawyer, Joey slashed the knife through the air, hitting me in the shoulder. Luckily, it wasn't a deep cut. I clutched my shoulder in severe pain, screaming in agony. My vision started to blur and I thought I would black out. I stumbled toward Sawyer and placed my hand on his neck feeling for a pulse. I touched my ear to his chest, listening for the steady beating of his heart that reassured me during the storm.

All I heard was the deafening sound of silence.

_______

Ooh, suspense! Will Sawyer make it?

So yeah this took a little while to get out. I'm sowwy. *hands you a cookie*

So this fanfic has 1.2k reads. That is totally insane considering I thought I was gonna get like 10! It's just #cray.

So I've been reading this fanfic called Joey for Shane and Shane and Joey actually read it!

If that actually ever happens with this fanfic, tell me!! cause I don't have any social networking crap. So if any youtuber Ever reads this, message me, comment on the actual fanfic, or write on my message board! thanks!!

Ily guys so much!! thanks for reading!