Be Mine

*James POV*

I kept looking over at Riley. Well looking, more like staring. I thought she wasnt looking. I was wrong.
"What?" She asked. I snapped my head back to the screen, trying to pretend i didnt hear. But Riley being Riley, she wasnt letting this go down.
"James what?" She whisper-yelled again.
"Shhhh" i hissed, not looking at her. Just focusing on the movie.
"Not untill you tell me James" she played, shaking my arm. I couldnt resist any longer.

'What better way of shutting her up than kissing her?' I thought to myself. My lips pressed softly against hers. We were so in to moment that nothing else mattered. I wanted it to last forever, but a few seconds later we pulled away. I felt amazing- like nothing i ever felt with Megan. And it also felt amazing that she didnt pull away. But i was still a little nervouse.

"James..." she started off.
"Im sorry" i said quicky. I felt so embarresed that i just kissed her. She clearly didnt like me. Not more than friends anways, and the heat definantly burned in my cheeks.
"..dont be" she whispered. I looked over at her, slightly confused. She couldnt...she wanted that too?...

And i think she did, as she gently kissed my cheek. I smiled. I felt like the goal had finally been reached. For so long i had liked Riley. And i just felt like we clicked when we were around each other.

I pulled her into my chest, as she snuggled into me. I rested my chin on her head as my arms held her protectively. I could smell her sweet perfume, a smell i could get used to thats for sure.

And thats how it was for the rest of the movie. I wish we had started off this way, since we only got to cuddle like this for the last 30 minutes. I just wanted to cuddle her  like this forever. And the more i thought about it, the more i felt myself falling for her.

The lights slowly switched on, the brightness increasing over a few seconds. I rubbed by eyes as they adjusted to the light. Riley pulled away from my chest and stretched her arms in the air, followed with a big  yawn. It was honestly very adorable. I just hoped things werent awkward, and that i could call her mine.

We gathered up our jackets and i put our rubbish into the empty popcorn box. We walked out the room and into the main area, where i found a bin to dispose the rubbish.
"What did you think of the movie?" I asked casually as we walked to the car.
"It was good" she said. "Especially the last bit" she giggled. I wasnt sure if she was talking about the actual film or the fact that we kissed..and cuddled. Either way, im glad she enjoyed it.

We put our seatbelts on as i started to drive. It was silence for a while, unable to think of any conversation. This is what i didnt want, the awkwardness. I needed to get rid of this silence.

"C-can..we talk" Riley mumbled. She sounded nervouse.
"Sure" i replied casually. Oh boy, smart move James
"Okay.." she anwsered. I had totally stubbed the conversation out.
"Um yeah, sorry. Im guessing you wanted to talk about...what happend in there" i said awkwardly.
"Yeah, well no, what happend in there was amazing and..."she started to blush. I chuckled, it was cute how she just admitted to it being amazing.
"go on" i said, as she continued.
"I just wanna know..what happens now. What you actually want.." she asked nervously.
"I...i want you" i admitted. She smiled a little.
"You sure you can put up with me?" She asked.
"Positive"i said smiling. I want this, i want her.
"I want you too." I smiled, and her hand held mine over the gearstick.
And then it felt like nothing had happend. We were talking and laughing as we always did, just the slight difference of our hands being together and the odd eye contact at each stop. It was a great feeling.

After a short drive, i pulled up at Rileys house. She leaned over the sear and gave me a quick peck on the lips before climbing out the car. She smiled, as did i, and she waved as i pulled away from her house. I drove home feeling very happy.