Hickney

*incase you dont know what a hickney is^*

I gulped in fear as his face edged nearer to my own. One arm lay around my waist and the other cupped my cheek. 'He's just a teenage boy, whats the worst he could do?' I thought to myself. Suprisingly it helped as i felt more confident about the situation. That was untill he crashed his lips on mine roughly and held my arms above my head.

He continued to kiss me for several minuts, both our breathing increased. I tried to break free but he was just too strong.
"Stop squirming, just enjoy it" he said seductively before kissing down my collarbone. How was anyone suppost to enjoy this, let alone think it was okay??
"Thats it, ive had enough" i snarled. He laughed and smirked but it soon turned into a painful expression as my kneecap crushed his 'member'.
"Stupid bitch" he groaned as he curled on the floor trying to soothe the pain. And with in seconds, i was gone.

I ran down the hallway and down the hallway before hearing someone calling my name and footsteps behind me.
"James..what are you still doing here?" I ask flustered as i turn and see him standing there smiling. Well...half heartedly smiling.
"...i could ask you the same thing" he asks smirking at me.
"Whats that suppost to mean?" I ask, 'smirking' like he just did.
"Someones been having fun in the closet" he says smirking. I just look at him genuinly confused untill he gets the hint.
"Your necks covered in hickneys" he says laughing. My mouth drops open and i stare into space.
"Whos the lucky guy?" He asks daringly. Before i anwser i hear voices coming our way. Nobody can see me like this! I dart into the nearest toilets and James being James he follows. Even if it clearly says 'ladies'.

I exam my neck in the mirror, trying to act calm. James leanes against the wall watching as i pull out my makeup bag and foundation.
"I cant let anyone see this!" I say clearly upset whilst blinking away tears and applying makeup to the red blotches.

A few minuits later the hickneys arent as obviouse. And luckily nobody has came into the toilets. We just stood in silence,not really knowing what to say. Finally he broke the silence.
"So...you seemed pretty upset about the hickneys" he said softly. I nodded- i felt so embarrased. He probably thought i was seeing someone, and i really didnt want that to happen.
"Do i know him?" He asked. Yet again i nodded, not wanting to explain.
"I wont preassure you" he said smiling slightly looking up. I giggled and wiped a stray tear. "I suppose i could tell you who, of you reallly wanted to know." I enthesised on the 'really'.
"If you feel comfortable..." he said caringly. I smiled up at him untill a sicky feeling rose up my throat. I gulped it back down and whisperd his name.
"Daniel??" He asked confused. "I thought he hated you?" He asked. I regret telling him and i knew it wouldnt be long untill the full truth came out.
"Yeah...we kissed...again...and then things..." i gulped and blinked away the tears.
"Things got heated..." i said quietly looking down. James nodden in understanding, but i couldnt help think my words hurt him. And then the awkward silence was back. I decided to continue the story, not wanting him to get the wrong idea.

"I should be going" he said at the same time as i said "its not as bad as it sounds". Then we both began to giggle a little.
"Why dont we go to the juice bar?" He asked and i nodded.
As we were walking down the flight of stairs to squeezed my phone vibrated. I switched it on, seeing a text pop up on the screen.

1 new message: mom❤
Where are you, ive been waiting in the carpark nearly 30 mins now??💓
I stopped walking and tapped my thumbs on the screen.
Oh sorry, got caught up in the studio!! On my way now😘
I sighed. This meant i would have to cancel with James.

"Whats up?" He asked turning to look at me.
"I-i have to go" i stuttered, feeling sorry for having to ditch on him.
"Ah okay" he said casually. "But this better not be an excuse to hide your secret boyfriend" he joked causing me to smile a little.
"I promise its not, i really have to go, text me later and ill explain...bye James!" I said running back up the stairs and out to the car.

I had popped downstairs to grab a drink and snack after doing some homework and having a relaxing bath. I had put a dressing gown over my pjamas to cover the hickneys.

After taking my snacks to my room and watching some tv i heard a noise coming from my computer.  I quickly flicked on the screen, 'James wants to skype..." illuminated the screen.

I quickly anwsered the call and plugged in some headphones as the screen loaded. Then i saw his face pop up with his dimples being exposed as he smiled back at me.
"Heyyyy" i said enthusiasticly. "Hii" he said back and we laughed. We had your average conversation which consisted of   how are you   and   what you been up to.
Then we ran out of things to say...

We just looked at each other through the screen, smiles painted on our faces. He made me feel happy, and comfortable, unlike Daniel. Then i broke the eye contact and looked down at my sweaty palms, realizing he probably wanted to hear all about what happend earlier.

"Sorry i had to go earlier" i appologised. "Its just my mum had came to pick me up and had been waiting ages..." i trailed off.
"yeah, its fine, dont even worry about it" he said laughing. But i did worry about it. And i figured he would still want to know.
"But you still gonna have to tell me all about this secret boyfriend of yours" he laughed. I laughed too and pouted back.
"I dont have a secret boyfriend!" I said laughing. He continued to argue against me and i fought back. Eventually we were both laughing, unable to breath.

After catching our breaths i decided to start a seriouse conversation again. Thankfully he didnt laugh or do anything silly. Although it was cute when he smiled.
"Seriously though...i understand why you think i have a 'secret boyfriend" i said and he smirked.
"Soo im right?" He asked and i rolled my eyes playfully.
"No, i dont even like him in that way" i anwser back in a seriouse tone.
"You already told me its Daniel" he reminded me.
"Right.." i said embarrased but we just giggled.

And then i told him the story of what happend. Ofcourse i didnt completely dob Daniel in on 'sexual assult' or anything, besides were 'just kids'. I had just freaked at first but James helped me see the bright side of it.
"He must think your really hot if he took you to the costume closet and forcefully maked out with you" he said jokingly. I just nodded and tucked loose hair behind my ears.
"Yeah...maybe. but i definantly dont like - like him. He dropped me on the floor in dance, he yelled at me in public. Theres just no way i could ever like him. But it honestly felt good kneeing him in the balls, he deserved it" i said and we laughed.
"So, if you dont like Daniel, who do you like?" He asked smiling and looking through the camera at me.

Who did i like? Do i even like anyone?