Sorry... Also this is gonna get sad... :(

Hey everyone.

i dont have the motivation to do this, and im not in the mood to do it either but i felt like i had to so im gonna make it quick.

I know i said i would have posted the first chapter but...

i just didnt have the motivations for it because of the following...:

Alot of shit happened in this week, and yeah... it fucking sucks and idk if some kind of witch put a some kind of curse on me or whatever, or if its just really bad luck...

The first thing that happened was that i found out that my best and only friend, couldnt attempt to the school anymore

(i dont feel like explaining why rn, because just talking about this gives me even less motivation to write this...)

but basically she had to move...

then i though well i just got a boyfriend, and we've been together for 2 days, maybe i can just make it throught this...

unfurtunately... he breaks up with me the same day or the same morning i should say as i found out that about my friend...

but it gets worse... much worse... :'(

Yesterday one of my cats got attacked by our neighbours (large (not huge, large) dog...

Abd we wasnt able to save her, and neither was the vet if we took her there...

so we asked one of our other neithbours if he could put her out of her misery, because

1: my dad couldn't do it

2: she was obviously in pain... and it hurt me even looking at her, i was in shook....

(If you cant take to/dont want to hear the details dont read any further! (go to where it says "read from here")

She was in a bad statement, there was dirt all over her, she bleed a little here and there.

There was a bit of blood on her paws and around her mouth...

She couldnt move, we are pretty sure she had some broken bones...

we think her back was broken because she could not walk, and when she tried to move she was struggeling like she couldnt control the bottom half of her body...

she was also hyperventilating, and meawing in pain, even my dog bella (my cat's name was Milla btw (and she was like a year old)

knew that it was bad, she was squaking and we could really tell that she knew what was going on and that she was sad too...

(if you skipped read from here:)

So yeah thats what happened... idk when i will continue writing, and idk when i will put out the first chapter, but i dont think i'll be writing at all in this week.

maybe next week idk... maybe in a week or 2, or 3 i will put out the chapter

so i hope you guys understand my situation, because when i told some of my american friends (some of my best internet friends) on twitter, which i thought would help me make me happy and get me in a better mood... (which usually happens/work when i feel down, sad, and/or depressed), but actually, they just made it even worse for me, by saying things like:

"You could do something" stop your parents" "dont killing her" "Dont just sit there, get off your but and run after them" and, " bring her to the vet" "dont just go the easy way"...

Like do you think we fucking wanted to kill her?!?!?!

We had no choice, like. Wtf would you do?!?!

Just let her lay there in pain till she dies eventually?! Or make it quick for her and end it, so she dosent feel any pain anymore, and therewith do whats best for her...? X'-(

I wasnt able to... i couldnt do anything!

and they just didnt understand... and some of then were older than me, and were over 20, and they still didnt understand...

so i really hope you guys do, because it hurt me seeing how my friends reacted to this so... plz understand and plz go easy on me, because i feel like everything in my life has turned to shit, and small nothings can bring me down sense im in a "24/7" depressed phase rn...

The only good thing that happened in this week was that my dentist told me that i could get my brace of soon (which ive had for 1 and a half year...)

sooo... im gonna get it of in may yaaaay... ;D :(

so yeah that was all i had to say

bye everyone, cya.