Chapter 10

Cry. That's what I did for a week. Cry. I blew it with Jack. He went back to Ryan already. When I walked in on them, Jack saw me and pulled away from Ryan.

"Courtney," he said. He got up and I ran. I pushed everyone out of the way. I just wanted to leave. I could feel Jack trying to catch up with me. Kashno stood by the door giving me a confused look. Then giving Jack the same look. But I didn't care anymore.

I ran out of Kashno's house and tried to run through all of those people. I didn't even know how Kashno knows all those people. There was billions of them and it made it harder for me to run away. I could hear Jack calling my name. But I just kept running. He probably wanted to say that being with me was a mistake and thats why he is back with Ryan.

When I got back to the hotel that night, I cried myself to sleep. I woke up the next day at 5 p.m. Mom asked me what was wrong and I just said I was tired.

That's the excuse I used for a week. But then yesterday we were watching TV and The Thundermans came on and I started crying. Mom and dad looked at each other.

I couldn't take it any longer.

So that's why we're on a plane right now heading back home. I figured that if I just stayed home the last month of summer, then I could avoid Daniel.

I must have dozed of because when I wake up our plane was landing.

Dad grabs my luggage and we get off the plane. Mom calls a taxi and we wait inside the airport.

"Are you sure you're okay?" my mom asks. I nod. She looks at me and I know she doesn't believe me. But she doesn't ask me anything else and I'm relieved.

The drive home feels longer than it really is. When we get home, the last person I want to see is on our porch. Mia. How did she even know we were coming home early?

I look over at my mom and then I realized how. Mom never knew why Mia and I are in a fight. I just said we had a disagreement. Mom must have called her and told her to come.

I walk up to Mia and she's smiling. Really? Why would she be smiling? I wanted to never speak to her again.

"Hi."

"Aren't you supposed to be in Hawaii?" I ask harshly.

"We had to cancel."

"What do you want?"

"I want to say I'm sorry."

"Oh yeah for what? For dating my boyfriend while we were still in a relationship? For making me break up with him just so you could have him for yourself? Please. You disgust me."

As soon as those words leave my mouth I want to take them back. Yeah, she dated my boyfriend but I didn't have to say that.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really stressed right now," I say.

"Look, you don't have to forgive me. I don't deserve that. But just to show you how truly sorry I am, I got you these." Mia handed me a box with a tiny red bow.

I open the box and I almost have a heart attack.

"Mia how did you get these?" Mia has gotten me sold out Nicki Minaj tickets for next month. I seriously love her and tried to get these tickets for months but I never could.

"Well, you know how I was saving up for that new car for my mom?" Mia has been saving up to buy her mom a new car because her old one was beat up a little. And by little, I mean we were stuck in a desert for 6 hours when we were coming back from camping one day.

"Well I figured mom could wait a little while longer," Mia says smiling. I couldn't believe it. Mia had wanted to get that car for her mom so badly. She didn't want to be stuck in a desert again. Mia spend all her money on me,

"Are you trying to bribe me Mia Elise?" I say her middle name because I know it bugs her.

"Is it working Courtney Anne?" I nodd and gave her a big hug. It might take us a while to get back to the way it used to be. But I know we'll get there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!

Next chapter is the last chapter!! But I'm probably going to make a sequel so stay tuned.

Please vote and make sure you read my other fanfics!!!

Thanks luvs<3