Chapter 6

"I'm really glad you came Jack," I say as we were walking on the beach.

"Yeah, im glad i came too'' I called him after I broke up with Daniel. Mia did my makeup and made me wear one of her dresses. I told him to meet me at the beach. I need to know if breaking up with Daniel was the right decision or not. At this point, I couldn't care less that he was dating Ryan.

"Jack can i ask you something?"

"You just did," he says smiling.

"It's just that.. why did you follow me on Twitter and Instagram the same day? I followed you almost a year ago, why did you notice me now?"

Jack thought for a moment. "I don't know. I was on break from shooting the show and I was on my phone and I guess I was just looking through my followers and you caught my eye," he says and I smile.

Our hands were like an inch away. Then he grabs my hand. Yes. THE Jack Griffo is holding my hand.

"C'mon," Jack says and we start running. The next thing I know, we are in some weird field.

"Jack, what is this place?"

Jack snaps his fingers and fireflies come out no where.

"Let's dance," he says.

"But there's no music"

"So?"

He takes my hand and we start dancing. It's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time.

The world around us fades away and the only thing I can see is Jack.

He kisses me and I swear sparks flew. But she came into my mind.

I pull away. "Wait, what about Ryan," I say. '

"We're over," he says. Jack kisses me again and I realize that this is what I've been waiting for. I don't even remember what happened after that. All I know is that it was like a fairytale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Hey guys! Sorry if this was short. I'm trying to finish it up. I'm writing another fanfic. It's called Cataran High. It has Jack Griffo in it again. Not a big surprise. But go check it out. That ones gonna be a real shocker