(4) A Silent Day

Here is chapeter four!! Alex (one of the charcters n my dear best friend) would like you all to vote/fan/comment. I would love it if you did too. Comment ideas and maybe I'll put them into the next chapter:) photo is Jezebel

Drake's POV

I can't believe she did that. I didn't know she was like that. She said she was doing that because it made her happy instead of being sad, but what could she be sad about? She seemed happy when we were all out.

"All these dark dreams gotta mean something. All these dark dreams gotta mean something," rings my ipod. It's a text from my dad.

"You best not be whoring around with some boy, Drake! It's disgusting >:( "

My dad is such an ass. No dad...it's disgusting the way you treat me. I hope he doesn't know I'm here. He should still think I'm in Michigan. I don't text him back. I just want him to leave me alone. He kicked me out! So, shouldn't he just ignore me? I think yes.

Allie pulls me close. She's adorable in her sleep. She looks like a little girl. She looks happy in her sleep. What is she dreaming about? I was afraid she'd have a nightmare...as she does so often.

"Ugh! Why is it so bright?" asks Allie. I laughed softly and headed into the bathroom. When I got back to my room I handed her a glass of water and an asprin. She took the pill and swallowed it with water. Then, she made a face.

"What?" I ask.

"Water is gross!" she pouts. That made me laugh. Water doesn't have a flavor.

"Allie...Why were you sad yesterday?" I kinda regreted asking afterwards. I could see the tears threating to escape. She was trying very hard not to cry.

"My friend...my friend Ryan died yesterday," she mumbles as tears come down her face. I never heard about this Ryan kid, but he must have been pretty important. I grab her and pull her close.

"I'm so sorry." She nods her head and checks her phone. She quickly texts someone back.

"It's okay. Me and my friend are doing a day of silence for him. So, I won't be talking today. Starting...now." She gets up and leaves the room.

About an hour later Lucy and Jezebel leave. Ishy, however, comes into my room.

"What's up with, Allie? She won't talk."

"She's having a day of silence in honor of her friend Ryan who died yesterday." You could see the sympathy in his eyes. I know very well what it's like to lose someone. It makes you wanna go with them. You start to have that feeling that life isn't worth it anymore.

"I guess that explains the behavior yesterday." I nod my head. I'm deep in thought now. Will she be okay?

Alex's POV

This Lucy kid is very cool. He has a lot of the same interests as me. Sad thing is he hates Whitecapel and Chelsea Grin! But he loves Asking Alexandria, Blood on the Dance Floor, Brokencyde, Bring me the Horizon, Black Vail Brides, Alesana and more. His favorite colors are black and blue. He is a major drawer and video gamer.

We fell asleep in eachothers arms. It was very comforting. Almost as comforting as it was being in Drake's arm. I didn't understand the feelings inside of me. Love, lust, fear and confusion. I didn't really know what attracted me to Lucy. I didn't understand what Allie was to me. Those nightmares....are just terrifying.

I'm really worried about Allie. We all are. She's told me before that she wanted to kill herself. I yelled at her and told her killing herself wasn't worth it. I even threatened to do the same if she did it. I really would have. I've done it before. I only ended up terribly injured.