(1) Meeting the Crew

I know i said this chapter wasn't finished but i decided it is. I'm just gonna make the rest chapter 2 comment and tell me what you think. photo is "Alexandria"

Alexandria's POV

I think I'm too easy. I fall in love too fast. Well...maybe that wouldn't be a problem...if I wasn't in love with them both. The sad thing is...one of them is gay! He used to be bi. Maybe I can bring that back, but I don't think I should try.

I'm sitting here with my bestfriend, Drake, and my " twin brotha" , Alexander. Obviously, Alexander isn't really my twin. That would be cool though...but then again that would make my feelings for him very awkward. We aren't even related. We just have a lot in common. These boys are gorgous, but I didn't start to love them for their looks. I love them for their personalities. The way they're just so crazy and we all like the same stuff.

We are at our spot. This may sound childish...but we are at chuck e. cheeses...and if anyone laughs I will stab them in the throat with sissors....You are never too old for chuck e. cheeses! Okay, well maybe if you're really old, but we're still teens. Eeeeew! Gross! Old people with their saggyness and old person smell. I make a weird face and they both laugh.

"I agree, but since when were we talking about old people?" asks Drake.

"Never," I say and he looks confused. I start to blush and get annoyed with myself. Why do I always do that? Stupid brain can't tell the difference between thinking and talking. How lame am I?!

Anyways, we're just hanging out in the huge playground. It's the beginning of summer.

This may sound stupid, but this is my first summer I'll be spending away from home. Right now we're still in my home state of Michigan, but soon we'll be leaving to go to their home...Tennessee. Yes, we live that far apart. I hate it. My two best friends and secrets so far away. But now I'm leaving to go have what I hope to be the best summer ever!

Drake's POV

I know she likes me. She told me before. She should know I like her, too. She's never made a move and neither have I. She's just starring at the top of the tube we're sitting in. I couldn't stop looking into her eyes. I love gray eyes. She's so cute and so weird, but I like that. I like that a lot. Hehe.

Now, Alexander...He's adorable, but he's so young. Does that really matter? It's only a four-ish year difference. That's not bad...right? We have so much in common and we live not only in the same state, but in the same city. I see him all the time! Imagine if we were dating! OMG!!!

How did I meet Alexandria? I laugh in my head...Tagged. I smile at how weird that is. I remember when she promised me that one day we would meet and go to chuck e. cheeses....and here we are. Surrounded by children. Really loud and crazy children. Maybe we should get out of here before they run us over....Nah..I'm too lazy.

We all had so much in common. Our emo hair in our faces. The skinny jeans and band tees. Our love for bands like Asking Alexandria, Black Vail Brides and Blood on the Dance Floor. The two Alex's with their eyes surrounded by thick, black eyeliner. Mmmmmm they looked so good in eyeliner. It really brought out Alexandria's eyes....and it made Alexander look just a little bit older...almost sexy instead of adorable. Both of them with their hair poofy as fuck! It was a contest for them or something. Who could make their hair poofier? I think they're both tied.

I wonder how this summer will be. The three of us together for three months. Will everything go as planned? I think it will...as long as my dad doesn't decide to be a dick. He really should just accept people like us.

Alexander's POV

It's strange being here. SO FUCKING AWESOME!! THE ONLY THING THAT COULD MAKE THIS BETTER WOULD BE SOME DIRTY DANCING. Whoa..don't get too excited. Being here with Drake and my "twin sista". They're so much older then me. Curse my stupid youngness. I know that with my age difference that nothing will happen this summer. Nothing but some fun...unicorns...rainbows and skittles. That's our dream you know. To ride a unicorn onto a rainbow and eat skittles. Not just any skittles...huge piles of skittles in a magical land with pink and purple clouds. We'd have a skittle fight. I'm not crazy! WE ALL WANT TO DO THIS! ALL THREE OF US I SAY!

Anyways, that reminds me, " YOU'RE A FICKING SEXY UNICORN IN MY EYES!" I scream/sing. They look at me and start to laugh. I smile at how cute they look together, but then I frown a bit.

"I LOVE THAT SONG!" squeals my "twin". Not as much as I love Drake. I'm glad I didn't actually say that. I know how much it would hurt to have my heart broken again. I don't know if I'm Drake's type or not, but I'm deffinatly not his age.

We are all in the car with my "twin's" mom. She's driving us to the airport. Mine and Drake's week here has ended and we finally convinced her mom to let her stay with us. Her mom is seriously paranoid and way too over protective. I remember when me and Drake had to pretend we were brothers and act really gay so her mom wouldn't worry about her staying with two boys for the summer. Though her mom doesn't really have anything to worry about with me though. I'm gay...right?....yeah.....ugh. Shit!

We all get on the plane and take our seats. Our adventure begins now.