¡kiss 10!

"hyung?"

"yes Kookie?"

"i'm hungry, can you give me a kiss?"

Taehyung blushed bright red and looked down

"o-okay"

Jungkook patted his lap and gestured Taehyung to sit on it.

Taehyung sat on his lap and Jungkook smiled at him.

Taehyung then gave Jungkook a kiss on the lips and tried to pull away, but Jungkook put his hand at the back of Taehyung's neck causing him not to move back to catch his breath

sooner or later things got really heated. tongue and tongue, mouths clashing. both boys were striving to breathe.
Jungkook gripped the end of Taehyung's shirt and pulled it off.

They then fought for dominance, Taehyung determined to win. Jungkook put up a fight but in the end let Taehyung win. Taehyung smiled in satisfaction and continued to make out with Jungkook. Jungkook's hands began playing with Taehyung's hair, then started to roam lower and lower. He gripped onto Taehyung's thighs and started to caress and squeeze them a bit. Which caused Taehyung to moan.

Jungkook then took dominance and palmed Taehyung's bulge. Taehyung then quickly pulled away and moaned.

"AHhHh J-Jungk- Nghh, A-ah"

Taehyung's cheeks were now red from arousal and from panting so much, his hair was a mess too. Jungkook then took the zipper of Taehyung's pants and pulled it down. Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder and closed his eyes. Jungkook then pulled the front part of Taehyung's underwear so his member would "come" out(lmao). Taehyung's member was now fully erect and dripping with pre-cum. Taehyung then lifted his head and looked at Jungkook, Jungkook's eyes were filled with lust. Taehyung then looked down and blushed even more. Jungkook then used his hand and wrapped it around the elder's member, which caused Taehyung to moan and close his eyes. Jungkook teased the elder by going immensely slow.

"Ngh, Jungkook- F-fast-Agh"

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence the younger quickly sped up which caused Taehyung to moan louder.

Taehyung was close and Jungkook knew it. Just before Taehyung came, Jungkook pulled his hand away.

"Ahhhh, Jungkook why'd you agh stop??"

Jungkook didn't answer but let Taehyung come down from his dry orgasm.

Jungkook then lowered his head and licked the tip of the elder's member.

Taehyung moaned louder this time. Jungkook then took his member all in his mouth. he bobbed up and down.

Taehyung now was moaning like crazy. he grabbed onto Jungkook's shoulders and squeezed them.

Taehyung then finally had his orgasm. He finally came.

"AHHHH J-JUNGKOOK"

He came into Jungkook's mouth and Jungkook swallowed all of it. Jungkook finally pulled away and wiped his lips. Taehyung was panting crazily again and his cheeks were still red from arousal. Jungkook lifted his chin and kissed him again. Taehyung then felt Jungkook's hard on under him.

--

Ahu cliff hanger :^