Chapter 28

Stacey's pov

My eyes fluttered opened, and i looked around seeing that i was in my room, Niall was no where to be seen. Wouldn't surprise me if he has at the studio AGAIN. Urgh. I hate this. I hate being stressed. I am rather confused though. Last thing i remember is crying at Amy and Taylers house, how did i get here. Please say i dreamt that i shouted at Alexa and Niall. I really hope.

I stood up and walked towards Alexa's room. I heard multiple voices. "Guys your mum isn't mean ok?! she has a lot on her mind" Niall's voice sounded. "Yeah she is Daddy she shouted at Lexi and made her cry. she horrible" i heard Charlie say and it broke my heart. My own son hates me. Tears trailed down my face. "yeah mum is mean" Both of the twins said. "Bubbas she isn't mean ok, she didn't mean to" Niall tried reasoning with them "she mean to dadda as well, she shouted at him, she horrible" Logan said. "she not nice person and dadda said no talk to mean person" Alexa said. My heart was slowly breaking, listening to what my kids were saying about me. "Dadda should leave mumma" Charlie said. That sentance had completely broke me.

I broke down and put my hand over my mouth to muffle my sobs as i ran down the hallway into mine and Niall's bedroom and locking it collapsing on the floor. I started breathing heavy. I was feeling dizzy even though i'm kneeling on the floor. Finding it hard to breath. The only thing i could think of was that My Children Hate Me as i felt to the floor and it blackness.

Niall's pov

I was sat in Alexa's bedroom with all of my children after getting Harry to quickly look after them to i could pick Stacey up from Tayler and Amy's place and bring her home, placing her on the bed. I was trying to convince my children that their mother isn't mean and had a lot on her mind. All they were coming out was is that she is mean and horrible because she shouted at me and Alexa and then Charlie told me i should leave her. I heard a muffled sob from outside the bedroom door, then the sound of feet running and a door lock. Stacey must of heard what her children are saying. No parent wants to hear their child say they don't like them.

I quickly stood up and rushed to our room, here the sobs, i tried opening the door but it was locked. Then i heard a massive bang and the sobs stopped. "Stac please, please open the door, please be ok" i repeated. I grabbed my phone calling the ambulance then Harry before picking the lock to find Stacey on the floor looking lifeless. I quickly layed her head in my lap, checking her pulse. She has one and then Harry walked in "Niall what happened?" he asked looking at his lifeless sister in my arms. "She must of woke up, and was outside Alexa's bedroom door, they were telling me that she was mean because she shouted at me and Alexa, i was trying to concinve them she wasn't but they kept saying she was horrible and mean and that i should leave her, i just heard a sob then i followed she had locked them door but her sobs had gotten louder. Then all i heard was a thud on the floor and her sobs stopped. The ambulance are on the way but i need you to stay with the kids please" I sobbed out.

I was in the back of the ambulance holding my Fiances hand wishing she would wake up. Our wedding is a month away. I seriously can't wait to be married to her. I wouldn't be able to handle losing her. She is one of the most important people in my life and i wouldn't be able to live without her. She is my world. I love her. I don't care that she shoute at me, she had her reasons and i was too stupid to realise.

When we got to the hospital they ran all different tests on her. I was sat waiting in the hallway, the doctors had questioned who i was in relation to her, i answered everything they needed to know. Hopefully Harry is doing a better job at convincing my children that their mother isn't mean.

Staceys doctor came out and walked near me. "Mr Horan?" he said and i nodded following him to Staceys room. "Well, Mr Horan from the tests we ran, we have found the cause of your fiance fainting. Seems that when she was crying it was building her stress even higher which caused her to go unconcious, this had happened because in fact she is around a month pregnant" he said and i was shocked. A fourth child. We are having a fourth child. I am so happy. "Is anything wrong with the baby?" i asked worried if she had a miscarridge. "No fortunatly we was able to save them baby, but you have to be extra careful." he asnwered smiling. "She is awake and we have left it to you to tell her the baby news" he said.

I walked in smiling "baby, i'm so glad your ok" i said kissing her.I pulled back "the doctor gave me some really exciting news" i said all giddy, she smiled slightly looking at me. I took her hnd and kissed "your around one month pregnant" i said and her face lit up but she frowned "is my baby ok?" she asked "the doctors managed to save the baby, but we have to be careful" i said and her face lit up again. I leant in to kiss her. "This child will hate me as well won't they?" she asked sadly as we pulled away. "Babe all of our children love you ok?! they're just young they don't understand whats going on ok?! i promise everything will be fine. Your brother i with them now. I won't leave you, never ever, ever ,ever in a billion, trillion years. I will always be by your side. I understand ok, i promise i will help, i will ask my manager to give me time off and explain the situation. I promise everything is fine and our unborn child will be perfect like other three children. We can get the rest of the wedding sorted together just next time tell me if your stressed and need help ok. its what i am there for" I assured her "i don't deserve you. your perfect in every single way" she said pecking my lips."baby you deserve me, its me who doesn't deserve you" i returned kissing her before she had time to reject and disagree. 

The next day we went home. Harry was sitting on the couch with the children cuddling against him under a blanket watching a film. They looked up, Harry jumped and went over to Stacey with her telling him everything. The children walked up to me and hugged me. "Me and mummy have some news ok?! its gonna be a big change" i said they all nodded going to sit back down on the couch. I looked at Stacey who was looking at her children with a sad face, obviously because they had just ignored her completely. She looked like she was about to cry. I walked over embracing her into a hug. "Shh its ok, we will go talk to them, everything will be fine" i whispered in her ear.

Harry had left after hearing from Stacey the baby news. He was rather excited, but left us so we could talk to the kids. We went and sat on the couch with them. "Alexa?" Stacey asked, Alexa just looked at her "I'm sorry baby mummy didn't mean to shout or upset you or daddy, please babies don't hate me?!" Stacey said almost in tears as they still hadn't spoken to her. "Please Charlie? Logan? Please Alexa mummy is really sorry she hurt you, she will never do it again i promise. never. i didn't mean to upset you" Stacey continued after still no responce the tears slided down her face. 

The kids looked at me and i nodded, telling them it was true and they should listen and forgive their mum. "Forgive mumma" They all said hugging her. "Thank you babies, mummy promises not to hurt you" Stacey said kissing all over there faces making them giggle. "Right now me and mummy have news." i announced "what?" Charlie asked "Your going to be a big brother, so is Logan and Alexa is going to be a big sister, mummy and daddy are having another baby" Stacey said smiling. They all cheered "Mumma can you have girl please? i want a sister" Alexa announced. I chuckled 2baby we can't control, if we have a boy or girl sorry sweetie" i said "it ok" she said happily.

A/N - I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY for not updating sooner. Exam preperation this year.

Hope you enjoy this drama filled chapter :)

Thanks.

Keep voting, commenting and reading :)

Follow me and i'll follow back :)

Eeeekkk two chapters until the sequel. Whos excited *squel*

Bye

Chloe x :)