Chapter 27

Staceys pov

Alexa and Logan are now 2 and it is a month until the wedding. I am so nervous. Whats ifs running through my mind. Niall has been busy working in the recording studio, i have been sitting at home freaking out, still sorting last minute things out for the wedding. The only things i don't need is a stylist because the boys stylist Lou is going to be my hair and make up stylist. I don't need to worry about the honeymoon because Niall is sorting that out. 

I still have the transport to sort out, to get there and to get to the airport. I had the food to sort out. I am freakng out. I can never find the perfect food or a transport that is available, which really doesn't help. I feel like breaking down everytime i hang up with people when they say they can't do that day because they are busy. Its hard finding places in Ireland since i don't know barely anything about out there.

Niall is barely home to help me plan it and i just need a break. It is really stressingme out,and with the kids home all of the time constantly wanting attention, it is driving me crazy. I am going to blow up soon, and i have a feeling that Naill or the kids are going to take the other end, and i will either scare the children, or hurt Niall, and i dont want to do either of those things.

"Mummy i'm hungry" Alexa whined, luckily this is one day that Niall is home. "go ask daddy baby i'm busy" i said whilst covering the phone since i was talking to yet another catering company. "Daddy is sleeping on sofa" she complained. "i'm on the phone sweetie you'll have to wait" i said trying to not get stressed out. I have the cheff rabbeting on in my ear and Alexa. "But i want food" she said starting a temper tantrum "i'm busy" i said and tried leaving the room but she followed me complaining about how hungry she is "Alexa i am on the phone" i said sternly and tears gathered in her eye as she ran in the living room. 

I finally managed to listen to the cheff on the phone. I liked everything he can cook "would you be able to do that for a months time?" i asked hopefully "i'm really sorry but no, we have a funeral to cook for" he said and i felt like screaming "its ok" i said and hung up. How many more catering companys, i feel like i have asked everyone. Just then Niall walked into the room "why did you shout at Alexa?" he asked "i didn't i just snapped" i said rubbing my forehead. "why? what has she done to you?" he asked "nagging for me to make her food" i answered "why didn't you then?" he asked "because i was on the phone" i answered "and you can still make her something to eat, i make something and talk on the phone at the same time" he said smugly "JUST SHUT UP" i screamed storming oout of the house and down the street towards the park where i could sit at the river and calm myself down.

The wedding is really getting to me and when Niall doesn't bother helping or isnt thereto help me i can't take it. I knew i would snap, but i had the right. He was winding me up and i was not in the mood. I wouldn't be surprised if he called off the wedding.I layed down and closed my eyes.

Niall's pov

After Stacey yelled at me and stormed out the kids walked in "wheres mummy?" Charlie asked "gone out" i said "why she shout?" Logan asked "she didn't baby" i lied. I shouldn't have to answer that and tell my chldren why there mother shouted and explain it when i didn't even know why.

"When she coming home?" Charlie asked "i don't know baby" i answered hugging them "mumma mean" Alexa said "no she's not baby" i said. "she is, she shoted at me" she answered "she didn't baby, come on lets go take a nap" i said ushering them all up the stairs, to cahnge the subject from Stacey.

A couple of hours later my phone started ringning. It was Tayler. "Hey mate" i answered "you might wanna come and get your girl, shes a sobbing mess right now" he said "why?" i asked "she just keeps saying 'ruined everything, shouted at Niall and Alexa' and 'its too much to handle, i cant cope with this pressure its too stressful' what happened man?" he asked "Alexa came woke me up on the sofa saying that Stacey had shouted at her, i went and asked her and she said she didn't but she snapped because Alexa kept on about being hungry, i asked her why and she said she was on the phone and i said i make phone whilst on the phone and she just yelled shut up and stormed out" i explained. "Oh right well i will pass you too Amy whoi think has got a little more out of her" he said "ok bye mate" i said "Hello" Amy said "hey whats she said?" i asked "she said the wedding planning is stressing her out, she can't find a caterer or any transport thats available, your always busy or sleeping to help and that the kids are constantly bugging her about things either saying their hungry or they want her to play with them, its too much and she can't handle it. She knew she was going to blow but she did and she knew she would of screamed more and ruin it all" she answered "why didn't she just tell me, she never told me any of that" i said "i don't know but she is passed out from crying to much.

A/N - Sorry i haven't updated in a long time. But i have been busy and i lost power for like three days.

Thanks for reading.

This will end in 3 Chapters but there WILL be a sequel *squel* 

Please continue Voting and Commenting 

Follow me and i will follow back :)

Bye

Thank you

Chloe x