Chapter 4

Stacey's pov

Finally they gave me some peice and quiet and i was able to sleep.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes, i groaned and climbed out of bed, i walked to the back door and closed it behind me, i pulled out my cigs and lighter, and lit one up. I heard the bag door open and Zayn stepped out. He lighted a cig up "didnt know you smoke" i said then letting out a puff of smoke.

He didnt reply just smoked the rest of it and went inside, i stayed outside and wandered around the garden for a while seen as it was huge.

"STACEY WHERE ARE YOU?" i heard yelling from the back door, i just ignored them i really couldnt care "STACEY" the voice shouted again, they repeated it abut a hundred times and i had, had enough "WHAT?" i screamed my louders walking into view.I saw an angry looking Harry at the doors with Anne and Des behind him looking worried. Ha.

"were the hell have you been?" he asked "what does it look like, i was walking around the garden" i snapped back annoyed "you could have boody told someone" he said "everyone was asleep for god sake, i just wanted some freaking air" i shouted and stormed into the house and u to my bedroom, i walked in and got in the shower.

After i was showered i got dressed into blue skinny high waisted jeans, a black t-shirt, brown leather militery boots and my brown leather jacket. I got my back pack, i walked down the stairs and towards the front door "where the hell do you think your going?" someone said and grabbed my wrists "i'm going out" i snaped and wripped my wrists out of his grasp "no your not" he snapped and picked me up by my waist and carried me through to the living room "what the hell do you think your doing?!" i screamed at him "we are going to the living room and talking as a family" he said and placed me on the couch 2i want to go see Samantha and Danny"i said and stood up only to be pushed back down again. "No Stacey i have had enough of this, now as your father i am telling you to sit down, shut up and listen to us" Des said sternly "if you was my father where the hell have you been all my damn life?!" i snapped "We have explained that a billion times we couldnt handle it, Harry was still a baby and we had Gemma, i had to handle a job to keep a roof over our heads and provide food, your mum had to looked after Harry whilst Gemma was nagging to buy things for her and make her food, none of us could have handled it, but we are here now we want to be apart of your life please just let us" he begged at the end. "no, i wouldnt have been here if the stupid hospital didnt call Harry, you didnt want me back and you still dont, your only here because they called Harry tis wasnt planned, you never wanted to know me" i snapped "Harry i think your suggestion is right, she should go with you and the boys" Anne said "SEE YOU STILL DONT WANT ME" i screamed "thats fine she can come with me and the lads on tour" he say what now "Staceys go pack your bags again, your coming on tour and it starts tomorrow" he said, i went upstairs, maybe touring  would be a good thing, i get to see the world and if i like a country enough i can stay round there and live there away from everyone.

Tour starts today and i am at Samantha's and Danny's saying goodbye "be good for them please hunny, for me, for Danny for us" Samantha whisered in my ear "ok i will be a tiny bit nicer to them just for you two" i said and pulled away giving Danny a hug "be good baby girl ok" he said "i told you not to call me that" i said, i could never get mad at Danny "i know i am sorry i wont call you it again baby girl" he chuckled "i mean it Danny" i said chuckling slightly, i pulled away to be pulled in by both Samantha and Danny in a group hug "we love you" they said in unison "yeah yeah love you too2 i said pulling away and getting back into the van taking us to the private jet.

A/N- Sorry guys i know its short! and i am sorry but i am extremely tired. I promise to try update soon.

Please comment thoughts and ideas on what should happen next within the story would be a lot of help :)