Chapter 26

Stacey's pov

"silly mama and dada asleep on the sofa" Charlie giggled "mama, dada" Alexa and Logan giggled out. Is what i woke up to this morning. "Morning bubbas" i said opening my eyes "mama, you and dada are asleep on sofa" Charlie pointed out. "I know baby me and Daddy feel asleep watching a film" i said and seconds later they all came and laid against me and Niall "Family cuddles" they all screeched and i chuckled hugging the all to me spuashing Nialls arm that was wrapped around my stomach. 

"Morning snowflakes" i heard Niall sleepily mumble."Morning babe" i said turning my head kissing his cheek. "Morning daddy" they three littlens said. "Daddy we have family cuddle" Logan said "i can see bubba" Niall cooed. We layed alltogether like that until i heard a little tummy rumble "right everybody lets get some breakfast and have a family day out" i said lifting my kids of my lap. They all cheered and i walked into the kitchen and started on some breakfast, i cut up some fruit and done some toast. 

Once it was done i set it all on the dining room table and called everyone in. Niall walked in followed my the three. I picked Charlie up placing him in his seat while Niall placed Alexa in hers and then i placed Logan in his. I put some fruit and a peice of toast on the twins and some fruit and two peices for charlie on his and then i sat down across ffrm Niall. We all ate and then we got them dressed for a day in the park. 

After everyone was ready and i had some lunch and some drinks packed up for us, along with a blanket, suncream, wet wipes, nappies, and everything ese we needed we set of, i pushed the twins pram whilst Niall carried Charlie on his hip. 

Niall's pov

When we got the the park we set up our stuff near to the playground set so we could keep a close eye on them. Luckily there wasn't a lot of people. We put their suncream on and then they went of to play. Charlie making sure too stay with them at all times being the protective older brother he is. Me and Stacey cuddled up on the blanket. "Babe yesterday the venues you showed me, where are they?" i asked Stacey. "Ok well  this was your surprise, its in Ireland, i wanted to get married in your hometown" she said smiling up at me "Thanks babe, means alot, but we could of got married somewhere else" i said "i know but its our wedding and i wanted to get married there, its where you grew up and i know you lovee your hometown" she said "your sweet babe" i said kissing her temple.

"you know, you have changed so much" i said "good way or bad way?" she asked "definatly a good way babe, i mean when we met first, well i don't remember that but you were so rude and you hated all of us, you done whatever you wanted, you smoked drinked, partied all the time and now you don't smoke, you don't drink unless we go out and we have a couple, you don't party" i said "its you, you changed me" she whispered "how?" i asked "you forgot the protection gave me a child, made me live with you, Charlie made me grow up and its all down to you and i'm thankful, i have a gorgeous fiance, three beautiful children and i know my real family" she said looking up at me. 

"I wouldn't change a thing" i said. We fell into a comfortable silence until the kids ran over wanting food. Stacey gave evryone the sandwhich and some fruit and a juice box. After we heard the icecream man and the kids immediatly looked at me. "want one babe?" i asked "bubblegum, double cone please babe" she asnwered and i nodded, i carried the twins on my hip and Charlie held onto my trousers. Once we got to the truck i got three plain cups and Staceys knowing i will share hers. 

The kids carefully held onto their after i payed the man and i put Alexa down to walk and got Charlie to hold her hand and walk infront of me so i can keep ahold of Staceys icecream. We got back to the blanket "what do you say to Daddy?" Stacey said grabbing her icecream "thanks daddy" they all said sitting down. "welcome munchikins" i said.

I sat back next to Stacey wrapping an arm around her waist "thanks babe" she said "your welcome" i said kissing her cheek. After the icecreams were finished the kids went off to play for another hour or so until we finally went home. I cooked us some dinner and then we put the kids down for bed. Me and Stacey stayed up looking at things for the wedding.

The next morning i woke up bright and early ready to go to the recording studio to record with the lads. I left Stacey a note.

Stacey's pov

I woke up to an empty bed i looked over to see a note stuck to the door. I picked it up and read it.

Morning my beautifl Fiance,

Sorry i didn't wake up and left, but i had some recording to get done at the studio with the other lads.

Be back my lunchtime i promise.

Tell the kids that i love them and i will be back soon.

Miss you already baby.

Love you loads and loads and loads

Your Handsome Fiance Niall.

xxxxxx :*

I smiled reading it thinking how sweet he is. Just then i heard patters of feet outside my door, i opened it to see Charlie "Mummy, Alexa wants daddy where is he?" he asked "at work sweetie but he wil be home for lunch" i said. i walked into Alexa's room "Mama i want dada?" she asked her eyes watering "bubba daddy is at work, he will be home soon" i said picking her up rocking her gently. "but i want dada mama" she cried "i know sweetie but dada had to work and he said he loves you so much and he will be home before lunch ok sweetie" i said "ok mama" she said clinging to my neck.

"Why do you want dada so much sweetie?" i asked her "bad dream that dada left us and never came back" she said "oh sweetie daddy would never do that never ok, i promise he won't" i said "ok i believe you mama" she said "thats good sweetie" i said kissing her head. I went and woke Logan up for breakfast, Charlie was already in the living room with the tv on watching barney the dinasaur. Alexa and Logan joind him while i cut some fruit up.

When it got to mid day Niall came in and Alexa ran to him straight away as soon as the door shut. "Hey baby" he said picking her up "dada you home" you said snuggling her head into his neck "shes been waiting for you all morning" i said "really?" he asked and i nodded. "Lexi baby tell dada why you woke crying wanting daddy" i said to her "bad dream, dada left and never came back" she said lifting her head to look at him "oh baby girl, i will never leave you ever, never i promise you that i will be here forever and i will never leave you, or your mummy or your brothers" he said kissing her cheek. "Good" she said snugling back into him.

"I'll go make some lunch" i said pecking his lips leaving him to say hello to the boys.

A/N - Here you go everyone.

For being so amazing!!!

Still can't believe its over 40 thoasand reads its incredible.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW.

I will follow back.

Thanks

Bye

Chloe xx