Demi

Chapter 7

Elsa's POV

I didn't know if I was dead or not. I heard Demi Lovato which convinced me that I must have been dead but then everything went black. If I was already dead than why was everything black?

I opened my eyes and saw a canvas roof. There was a glow coming from the ground which lit up the whole area which I was guessing was a tent. Where the fuck am I? All of a suden the memory came back to me. Lydia, the bullies, the sharpner, the rock and Demi Lovato. I groaned, realising that I wasn't dead. Hang on, Demi Lovato. If everything else was real then... I sat up which made my head spin. I saw Selena Gomez sitting with her back towards me. What the fuck? Selena Gomez? She turned her head and saw me awake. "Demi she's awake!" She called out the tent. "hi" she said turning back to me. "You're Selena! You're Selena Gomez! And Demi! It wasn't a dream or heaven!" I said shocked. I couldn't believe that I was talking to Selena Gomez. The a pink haired head was shoved through the tent door and when she looked up I think my heart skipped fifteen thousand beets. "Hey sweetheart," she said softly coming to sit down next to me. She must have realised the awstruck expression on my face because she laughed a little. "How are you feeling?" She asked, genuinly concerned. "Uhh, umm your Demi Lovato!" I said, still processing who was sitting next to me. "Yes." They both said. "But are you ok?" Demi asked again.

Demi's POV

Omg she was so adorable. She couldn't believe that I was sitting infornt of her. "But are you ok?" I asked again. I didn't know how she was going to answer. Instead of saying something she just looked down at her hands. "Hey Sel?" I asked, "Would you mind giving us some time?" I asked "Yeah no worries. I might go to sleep in the spare tent. You two can share this one." She smiled and walked out. "Hey Sel," I yelled. She turned around "Yeah?" She asked. "Thank you." I said. She smiled and walked away. I zipped up the tent and looked back at the girl. "So what's your name?" I asked. She kept looking at her hands and softly said "Elsa." "That's a pretty name." I said sincerely. "thanks." She whispered. "So," I said getting closer to her. "What happened?" I asked holding her hand. She looked up at me and we held eye contact for a mili second. "Umm," she started. "I'm lost becasue I was knocked unconsious and left in the bush and then my ex-bestfriend messaged me and uhh.." She broke off and stared at her hands again. "What did your she say?" I asked but she just shook her head and i watched as one tear slipped from her eye. I felt bad for making her talk about it but I know that talking about things makes it easier. I moved to her side and I pulled her into me. She wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sorry for what you've been through but with me your safe ok? And I promise that I'll help you get home and tat you will be ok." "I don't want to go home." she sniffled. "Why not?" I asked. "because." "is that where you got those bruises on your back from?" She nodded. "Well then I won't take you home. You can stay with me. Forever and ever. I promise." she looked up at me. "Serioulsy?" she said. "Seroiusly." I said. She snuggeled her head back into me and I started singing skyscraper. She slowly drifted in to sleep and after I layed her down I follwed.