Chapter 36 - Complications in Hawaii

We finally made it to Hawaii after a few days. Itachi and I grabbed our luggage and made our way to a hotel. It was beautiful; flowers everywhere and I love the beach scent that filled the air as well. Itachi and I walked to the front desk and Itachi rang the bell. "Yes?" asked the desk clerk, as Itachi smirked. "Reservations for Uchiha" he said, as the clerk eyes widened and he smiled greatly. "Of course sir. Right this way, we have everything prepared" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "Prepared? What are you planning?" I asked, as he smirked pulling on my hand and we walked into a huge room with red everywhere. "Welcome to our honeymoon suite" said the clerk, as my eyes widened. The clerk walked out the door and closed it behind him. "Itachi" I said, as he smirked at me. "I told you" he said pulling me towards him and I smiled as he started kissing on my neck. I smiled and hugged him just letting him kiss my neck. However, we stopped as there was a knock on the door. "Did you order room service or something?" I asked. "Are you kidding? I finally have you with no distractions or anything" he said, as I giggled. I walked towards the door and opened it. I then saw a woman with glowing red hair and green eyes Beside her was a guy who had black hair and brown eyes who was growling. "Hey there" she said, as I looked at her up and down seeing she was well developed. "Uh... hi" I said, as she smiled and batted her eyes. "We were just wondering if you two would be interested in the scavenger hunt starting in a few minutes. First prize gets five hundred dollars" she said, as I looked at Itachi. Itachi sighed closing his eyes. "You can go if you want, I'm not in the mood" said Itachi, as the girl pushed by me walking up to Itachi. "Eh, but it's supposed to be in pairs" she whined and batted her eyes to Itachi. I looked at the guy growling and glaring at Itachi. I closed my eyes and then crossed my arms. "Fine whatever" said Itachi, as I saw her grabbing Itachi's arm. "Come on they have spare swimsuits you can use. It's part of the fun for the beach scavenger hunt" she said, as I slowly walked behind them. Great, not only did a random woman come and force my new husband to play this stupid game. Now I have to wear a random swimsuit. We walked to the changing rooms and I walked out wearing a red bikini tied with strings. I sighed and looked seeing the girl wearing a black bikini and still clinging to Itachi. "Everyone partner up" said the woman, as she looked at Itachi. "You'll be my partner won't you Ita-chan?" she asked batting her eyes. I growled and closed my eyes. This was seriously pissing me off. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I looked at him. "I'm fine, I'll wait till you come back" I said, as he closed his eyes. "Yeah... alright" he said, as I watched as he walked away. "Idiot" I mumbled as I walked on the beach and looked at the ocean. I put my feet in the water and I started walking closer. I then twirled smelling the air. I was calming myself down, then my eyes widened as a huge wave crashed into me. I coughed as I got up but then I realized the top part of my swimsuit was gone. I blushed and ducked down in the water holding myself. I growled and blushed from embarrassment.

I waited a few hours and looked around. There were still tons of people everywhere. I sighed and closed my eyes. Guess I'm going to have to stay in the water and become a mermaid... yeah right. "Scarlet" shouted Itachi, as I looked seeing him looking around for me. "Right here" I shouted, as he looked at me. "Come on let's go" he shouted. "I can't" I shouted. I blushed and turned around as he was coming closer. I knew Itachi saw me naked already, but when it was out in the open like this I didn't want anyone looking. "What do you mean you can't?" he asked. "Look if it's about that girl" he said, as I shook my head. "No, that's not it" I said. "Then what? You regret marrying me or something?" he asked, as I growled. "No you idiot. I lost my top" I said, as he looked at my back. "Oh is that all" he said, as I growled stepping on his foot. "Shut up and help me" I said, as he smiled. "Wait one sec" he said, as I waited a few moments and then a towel came around me. "Your lucky I brought one" he said, as I smiled and hugged him. "That's a little close isn't it?" he asked, as I growled. "Shut up" I shouted, but then he kissed me. "Come on, it's getting late" he said taking my hand and led us to the honeymoon suite. Itachi placed me on the bed and started nibbling on my neck once he closed the door. "So, what happened?" I asked, as he smirked and kissed my lips. "Same old, same old, boyfriend got jealous. He tried to pick a fight and then they made out on the beach" he said, as I giggled and hugged Itachi. "I'm cold" I whispered, as he smirked. He got up and put on the fireplace. He walked over and took off the bottom part of my bikini and then he grabbed the towel. "What are you doing?" I asked, as he smirked grabbing a blanket and placed it around me like a dress. "Alright, now I have to ask you" said Itachi, as I looked at him. "Ask me?" I questioned, as he crawled over and cupped my face. "Will you have my baby" he whispered kissing my neck. I smiled and closed my eyes. "Yes" I said, as he smirked kissed my lips.

To Be Continued...