Chapter 29 - A Diamond The Size of A Rock

"Well Uchiha Itachi what do you say?" asked my grandfather, as Itachi kissed my lips and I smiled kissing him back. "Alright, for you though" he said, as I smiled and turned to Sasuke. "Well Sasuke?" I asked, as he blushed turning his head. "Yeah... fine" he said, as I smiled. "Then it's settled" said my grandfather, as I smiled. "Now onto planning the wedding" said my grandfather, as I smiled. "Maybe later" I said, as he smiled. "Alright" he said walking towards the door. "I'm very happy for you Scarlet" said my grandfather, as I smiled. "Thank you grandfather" I said, as I watched him walk out and I closed the door behind him. I turned my head and saw Sasuke and Itachi wrestling playfully. "Say uncle" said Itachi "No way" said Sasuke, as Itachi smirked pulling Sasuke's arm and Sasuke shouted in pain. "Ah" shouted Sasuke, as I sighed and walked over. "Itachi" I said, as they looked at me. "He has to say uncle first" said Itachi "NEVER" shouted Sasuke, as I closed my eyes sighing deeply. "Fine, I guess I'll take a shower by myself" I said walking down the hallway. "Sorry little brother" said Itachi letting go of Sasuke and walking down the hallway. "Oh no you don't" shouted Sasuke as he grabbed Itachi by the foot and started twisting it. Itachi narrowed his eyes kicking Sasuke off and I chuckled while closing the door. I got in the shower and smiled to myself. I then jumped and screamed a bit as hands went on my waist. I turned seeing Itachi smirking at me. "Itachi what the hell? You scared the hell out of me. Uh, wait, what happened to?" I was about to ask, but Itachi kissed my neck. "Sasuke's a little tied up at the moment" he said, as I smiled and hugged him. "Pervert" I said, as he smiled and kissed my lips. When done taking a shower I got changed and smiled as Itachi brushed my hair with his hands. "Why don't we go out to eat?" he asked, as I smiled. "Yeah sure" I said, as he smirked. We walked out and I stopped seeing Sasuke with his legs tied behind him along with his hands and tape over his mouth. "ITACHI" I shouted, as he smirked and kissed my neck. "Nothing can come between me and what I want" he whispered, as I growled. "You are such a weasel" I said walking over and untied Sasuke. "That was cheap" shouted Sasuke, as Itachi closed his eyes. "You wouldn't let go" said Itachi, as I sighed. "Alright, I'm going out to eat" I said walking towards the door. "Oi" said Itachi walking behind me. "You coming Sasuke?" I asked, as he looked at me and then at Itachi. "Uh... sure" he said getting up and started following us.

We walked to a restaurant and sat down. Itachi sat next to me and Sasuke sat across from us. "So... are you thinking of moving into a house?" asked Sasuke, as I looked at Itachi. "We haven't really thought about it" I said, as Sasuke looked at Itachi. "You should really think about what's best for her. If she's having a baby you can't be on a top floor, not only that you do have neighbours that listen in" said Sasuke, as Itachi closed his eyes. "Sasuke, are you wanting Itachi's apartment for yourself?" I asked, as he stopped and blushed turning his head. "Eh, you want to bring girls over is that it?" asked Itachi, as Sasuke growled. "So what? It's not a crime" shouted Sasuke, as he blushed seeing people looking at him. He growled sitting down and I smiled. "Okay Sasuke, once Itachi and I have everything together. We'll find a house and you can have Itachi's apartment" I said, as Itachi and Sasuke looked at me shocked. "Eh, but Scarlet" said Itachi, as I narrowed my eyes. "Don't even" I said, as Itachi smirked and put his arm around my shoulder. "Well then, I guess since Sasuke pushed me out. I should give you this" said Itachi, as he placed a box in front of me. I looked at him and he smirked at me. I opened the box and my eyes widened seeing a diamond ring the size of a rock. "Itachi" I said, as he smiled and kissed my lips. When we broke the kiss; he placed the ring on my marriage finger and I smiled at him. "I need to say one thing" said Sasuke, as we looked at him. "She's too good for you Itachi. Screw it up and I'll hate you even more" said Sasuke, as I smiled and Itachi smirked.

To Be Continued...