Chapter 21 - Interruptions

The next day, I got up and paused seeing no Itachi. "No wonder I didn't sleep well" I said, as I walked out of the room and saw Itachi smoking on the couch. "Your still up?" I asked, as he turned to me. "No, I slept on the couch" he said, as my eyes widened. "Why?" I asked, as he closed his eyes. "Felt like it" he said, as I growled and walked over. "Are you mad at me?" I asked, as he looked at me. "No" he said, as I sat on the couch. "Then why are you acting weird?" I asked. "I could ask you the same thing" he said, as I blushed. "Alright, I don't want to be at the beginning anymore" I said. "What?" he asked "It's just... when the girls were over... I found out something that you did with me before we broke up that you wouldn't do with any other girl... so... I don't know" I said turning my head. Itachi cupped my face. "Your afraid I'm leading you on" he said, as I blushed. "It's just things are different now and-" I was about to say, but Itachi kissed my lips and I kissed him back. My eyes widened as Itachi asked for entrance in my mouth. I smiled but paused. I pushed him off and he paused looking at with me a bit shocked. "Give me ten minutes ok" I said, as he raised an eyebrow. "What?" he said, as I kissed his lips and then broke apart. I soon ran into Itachi's room. I was looking through the shopping bags and picked out one of the lingerie I bought. I then took a pill and swallowed it. I was about to put on the lingerie till I heard voices. "Scarlet; Kisame and Yuki are here" said Itachi, as I growled. Damn it. I walked out and saw them talking with Itachi. "So you found out about how dirty Konan and Hidan are huh?" asked Kisame, as Itachi shuddered. "Please don't" said Itachi, as I walked over. "Hey" said Yuki, as I saluted. "Can I talk to you for sec Yuki" I said, as they paused looking at her and we walked into the kitchen. "I need you and Kisame to leave" I said turning my head. "Why don't you like us?" she asked "It's not that. I just took provisions" I said avoiding eye contact, as she stopped. "Seriously?" she shouted, as my eyes widened covering her mouth and the guys looked back at us. We waved and they shrugged talking to each other. "You and Itachi" she said. "Hopefully, things have been getting... well we haven't and now we have two weeks together and-" I was about to say, as she put up her hands. "Say no more, we'll have to have another girl's night to talk about this though" she said, as I smiled. "I'll think about it" I said, as we walked back over towards Itachi and Kisame. "Everything ok?" asked Itachi, as we nodded. "Yup, but Kisame sweetie we have to go. I want to make lunch for you" she said taking his hand. "Later Itachi" he said chuckling. Itachi sighed closing the door behind them and then locking it. I ran up to Itachi and held his hand. He looked at me and I smiled. "What's up?" he asked, as I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and then I broke the kiss. "Scarlet" he said, as I put my finger over his lips and led him to his bedroom.

We walked in and I closed the door behind him. "Get comfortable ok" I said, as Itachi paused. "Please tell me I'm dreaming" he said. "Well... I just-" I was about to say, as Itachi sighed. "Scarlet, I don't want to force this on you" he said, as I shook my head. "Your not I swear. I even bought porn and whip cream damn it" I shouted, as my eyes widened and then I covered my mouth. "You did what?" he asked smirking, as I growled. "Don't even weasel" I shouted, as I blushed when he grabbed my hands and kissed my neck. "Too late" he whispered. "Wait" I said. "I'll be right back ok" I said, as he nodded and I ran in the closet. He smirked and took off his socks, shirt, and pants. I gulped and opened the closet door. Itachi looked at me and he stopped. His eyes widened looking at me up and down in the silky lingerie. "How long have you been planning this?" he asked, as I growled and turned my head. "Shut up, I haven't" I said, as he smirked and put his hands on my waist. I blushed and then my eyes widened as he licked my neck. He pulled me towards the bed, laid me down, and hovered over me. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back while wrapping my arms around his neck. "SCARLET" shouted a voice, as we shot up and my eyes widened seeing an old woman at the door way.  "Grandmother" I said, as she narrowed her eyes while tapping her feet. "How did you get in?" I asked, as she held out a key. "Your sister gave me a key for emergencies" she said, as I sighed. "Uh, Grandmother this is Itachi. Itachi this is Grandmother Makuna. My father's mother who thinks I'm a devil child" I said, as he smiled nervously and she growled. "Get changed young lady right now" she said, as I sighed. "Fine" I said getting up and walking towards the closet. Grandmother walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Once Itachi and I were dressed we walked to the living room and looked at her. "Well it seems that I wasn't wrong about you" she said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "For your big fat information old hag. I was supposed to marry him no thanks to your so called son" I said, as she glared at me and I growled at her. "Easy Scarlet" said Itachi "Why its her spawn that nearly wrecked my life" I said, as she growled. "I didn't come here to lecture you and your ghastly ways. I've come to talk to your beautiful and pure sister" she said, as I glared at her. "She's not here" I said, as my grandmother growled. "I see that, where is she and when will she be back?" asked my grandmother. "She's gone to New York, she'll be back in two weeks" I said crossing my arms. "What's she doing in New York?" she asked, as I crossed my arms. "Like I'm really going to tell an old hag" I said, as she growled and I growled back. She then hpmhed and turn her head "Fine, she's probably not doing anything stupid like you" she said standing up and I growled. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I ignored him. "Fine old hag, I'll tell you. She went to New York so she could have privacy with her boyfriend. In other words, losing her virginity you old bat" I said, as her eyes widened and Itachi slapped his forehead. "You devil child you possessed her to do this" she shouted, as I smirked crossing my arms. "Actually, your son brought it upon himself when he wanted her to marry her boyfriend" I said, as she slapped my face. I growled about to punch her, but Itachi stopped me. "You really are an evil child" she said walking out and slamming the door. Itachi locked the door. I growled, but stopped and feel to my knees. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I gripped onto the floor. "This damn world really loves punishing me" I said getting up and slamming the door once I entered Itachi's room.

To Be Continued...