Chapter Twenty Four

Începe de la început

His fingers slipped inside of me making me moan louder, he began to pump them inside of me good and hard. I was whimpering and asking for him to let me finish. And he did. My legs felt weak and the ball of pleasure had built up in my stomach and I let go. He took his fingers out of me which were drenched in my juices.

He smirked again before sticking his two fingers in my mouth and sucking the juices off of them. I couldn't find the words to form a sentence as I laid under his watch naked. He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "You taste good, baby." His breath was hot against my neck.

I slipped my hand under his shirt and felt his abs. "Those are you favourite part of my body other than my face." I laughed. "Until you see my dick, sweetheart."

I gulped at the picture started to come to mind. Shit. I didn't want to be thinking about that....Only you did, Serena. What we just did was good and amazing and felt so right. But I couldn't sleep with him, I'd be another one of the girls he's slept with. In a few years I won't mean a damn thing. I'll be his ex wife that no one remembered nor will care about. I couldn't just give my virginity up to him. But I'll never get another man in my life, Jason's the only one I've ever loved....

Jason kissed my cheek right when the front door opened. He let out a groan, "How do parents always ruin a good moment?" Jason got up and gave me a pair of jeans and a white shirt.

"I don't get underwear?" I crossed my arms as I held the clothes. "Or a bra?"

"I prefer you without those two things. They're like the police, they ruin all the fun." He smirked. "You can wear a bra. No underwear." He told me then left the room.

Why would I listen to him? He isn't the boss of me. Okay, I just did what he said cause I'm like a lost puppy right now because I'm in love with him.

When I got dressed and went downstairs I seen it was just Joe that was here. I smiled at him. "Hey, Joe. How's Lauren?" Lauren and Joe were doing amazing. They were happy.

"Good, she's at home sleeping. Schools made her stressed so I told her to take a nap while I come here." He smiled. I could tell he loved her and she loved him just as much. I was extremely happy my best friend was happy, and I think Jason was happy his best friend was happy too.

"Alright." I went over and kissed Jason's cheek. "I'm going back to my drawing." I told him then went back to our room and started my drawing again.

Jason POV:

Joe and I sit down with each a drink in our hand. "So what's up with you and Serena?" Joe asked.

What was up with us? I honestly didn't even know. It felt so different to be around her. It felt better then before, we were doing things that I never thought I'd want to do with her. I mean she's a beautiful woman I just never thought it would be like this, this close to us having sex. She did actually taste pretty füćking good when I sucked her juices off my fingers. She tastes nothing like any other girl I've tasted.

"Earth to Jason." Joe snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah? Sorry. I don't really know. It's so different now. It's weird and no, I am not telling you what we've done." Holy shit, this was a first. Not telling my best friend what a girl and I did. I really need to sort out this shit.

"Are you in love with her?"

I let out a laugh. "Me? Me in love? Yeah no, Joe. You're funny. I knew there was a reason we were still friends."

Joe rolled his eyes at me and my phone dinged. I grabbed it and seen it was something from Rita. I loaded it and it was a picture of her in that red and white Christmas lingerie. What the fúck? If I wasn't with Serena I probably would have went over to her house and did her hard.

What was I saying? I shouldn't care that I'm with Serena! Fück! This girl had me so messed up I so many way!

I couldn't possibly want more then this one year marriage from her. Why would I? She's not my type.

The night went on, I actually for once enjoyed myself. I was with my family and my wife I may like.

Serena was fast asleep beside me when my mother gave me a smile and said,"Why don't you take her up to bed?"

I nodded and gave my mother a quick peck on the cheek and said goodnight to the rest of my family. I carried Serena upstairs, bridal style and laid her on the bed. Once I changed I got beside her and held her close, her head was against my chest ad her arms were around me as well.

I kissed the top of her said and whispered,"You're making me feel so many things."

~Hey! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, next one will be so much better! Thanks for reading, comment, vote, and share. Also check out my new book, I Could Be Wrong. It's a badboy story btw! Please go check that out!
💋