Chapter 3

Kait's POV

Humph..."Ahh I have never done so much shopping before in my life my feet are killing me." I said has she fell on to Kami's bed.

We had spent three hours after school checking out all the stores for our total transformation.

Every girl was satisfied at the end of the day.

"That was great the only thing I need now is a foot massage by the hands of Klaus, I don't mind him sinking his fingers in." Kat said laying beside Kait.

"Ewwww totally heard that differently in my head." Kami said laughing from the floor.

"Your mind is just twisted but I like it." Kat said giggling.

"Okay girls we need to start practicing, Kami get the junk food and meet Kat an I in the basement." 

"Why do I have to fetch the food?" Kami said in a whinny voice pouting.

"Hello its your house!!!" I said in a 'dah' voice.

"Oh yeah, meet in a few." Kami said as we left the room.

Kat's POV

By eight o'clock Kait went home feeling nauseous from all the junk she ate followed by me walking slowly on the pavement feeling tired as well.

"I'm never eating that much junk again, bye Kat." Kait said as she turned into her yard.

"Yeah remember that the next time you choose to hog all the twizzlers." I said laughing.

"Oh whatever blllppp" Kait said sticking her tongue out and blowing.

"How very high schoolish of you." I said walking away smirking. 

"Byeeeeee" Kait said shutting her door leaving me to walk to home.

"She rocks on her tree top all the way long....."

"I think its all day long." Klaus said in a low voice from behind me, sending chills up my spine as I spun around from the shock in defense mode.

"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me..... Wait how long were you behind me?" I asked praying in my mind.

"Long enough to see your cute little dance."

Oh god total humiliation.

"Ah sorry you had to see that humph." I smacked my forehead.

"Its okay I'm surprised you didn't notice me all the time, I saw you since you were with your friend." he said after laughing at my expense.

"Oh Kait, yeah a little too much splurging on the junk food today."

"Thanks Katarah my bro has been bugging me for her name all day."

"Wait you know my name?"

"Well yeah you do live next door to me, you realize that?"

"Um yeah just didn't know you did" I said pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Well I'm not as egotistical as most people may assume"

"I know."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I do live next door to you, you do realize?"

"Ha well played, so why are you walking out here so late? A little study group thing going on?"

"Well no, I was just si..... actually I was just chilling out with the girls and we lost track of time."

"Hmmm boy talk oooooh" he said teasingly.