Chapter Ten : Comfort

Start from the beginning

"Ugh..." (Y/N) groaned in frusturation.

Fuyuko turned to her again. "Now, should I go easy on you?" He said, with his eyes looking like they were the one smirking instead of his lips.

(Y/N) layed down on the floor, sighing out of exhaustion. "Let's take a break..." She said. "I'm sure you're tired too, rest for awhile, okay?"

Fuyuko tilted his head in disappointment. "I'm not really..." He said but his words trailed off. "But since you told me to rest then I suppose I can do it."

(Y/N) felt him lay down on the floor as well. She turned to him and he did the same as well. "I'm pretty confident in my gaming skills because I've beaten almost all my friends in every game...Well, almost..." (Y/N) giggled as she looked at the ceiling. "You're the second one to beat me in gaming..."

Fuyuko widened his eyes for a bit before going back to it's original size. "Second...?" He thought and opened his mouth. "Master, who's the firs-"

"Oh, is that Akito?" (Y/N) called as she saw a pair of orange cat ears sticking out behind the couch and flinched upon hearing his name. Fuyuko, as well, looked at where she was looking and indeed saw Akito, slowly coming out of his hiding spot. "What are you doing there?" She asked as she rolled over and sat up from her position.

Akito nod his head politely as if apologizing for interrupting them and ran away. "I wonder what's up with him." (Y/N) as she blinked, confusely.

**********

Akito walked outside of the neighborhood, trying to adapt himself to the new environment he's living in right now. Of course, he hid his cat parts by hiding his tail under his shirt and wore a hood over his head to hide his cat ears.

Akito kicked a rock in slight frustration. "I can't observe (Y/N)-san all day and it's not like I'll find the answer like that..." He thought as he looked down. "But I'm really curious on why in the world did Fuyuko chose (Y/N)-san other than his reason of saying she's warm!"

As he was busy thinking, he didn't notice a ball coming his way and thus, hitting him in the head. "Ow!" He exclaimed as he fell down on his bottom.

"Ah! Daichi! It hit someone!" A young girl's voice shouted.

"Oh, shoot! Sorry, my bad!" A young boy, probably Daichi, apologized.

"It's alright, come on, let's go apologize to that person." A familiar voice that made Akito's cat ear twitched.

Soon, Akito heard footsteps coming towards him and because of the headache he's feeling right now, Akito couldn't even looked up. "Oh, Akito?" That familiar voice said again and finally, Akito looked up to see (Y/N) standing infront of him with a concerned look, while there were other kids behind her. "I guess you were the one who Daichi hit, sorry about that..."

(Y/N) apologetically smiled at him and hold out her hand to help him stand up. Akito didn't respond and took her hand. "Ah! He's another cat boy!" A girl squealed in delight that caused other children to looked at him. Akito widened his eyes as he just noticed that the hood he was wearing was taken off him because of his earlier fall.

"Aww! So cuute~!"

"Hahaha, he looks funny though~!"

"Yeah, orange is a weird color!"

Soon, they all began laughing at Akito. Akito widened his eyes as he began to sweat and felt the worst kind of deja vu.

"Today, we have the adorable neko nyan nyan, Nakamura Akito~! He enjoys making people laugh so everybody, let's all give him a nice and loud laugh~!"