Prologue

Some stories are found false such as the belief that vampires were the reason for the Civil War and World War I. Plus the myth that they will take over but not all stories are true. But the story of Rosaline and Stephan has been told from generation to generation. The legacy of their romance lives on. Life is always found different and history could always repeat at the sight of something new. The heaven lies and the flames spring the truth yet the flames light a face.

Deep within Australia lied a castle. Four skinny, round towers surrounded the castle, they reached twice the height of the walls and are connected by fortified, firm walls made of redstone. Dull windows are scattered here and there across the walls in a seemingly random pattern, along with symmetric crenellations for archers and artillery. A regular gate with thick wooden doors and various artillery equipment guards the only entrance to the castle, built at the edges of a shoreline and its only way in, at least without taking down the castle walls. Huge statutes of heroes and kings decorate the bridge outside, memories of glories of the past. This castle has clearly stood the test of time, the rocks of the walls are aged with vines and plants growing inside the cracks, but this castle will last for ages to come.

The battle among this castle ended 400 years ago, the exact day both Rosaline and Stephan died. It was an expected attack and both kingdoms were ready for war but not how it ended. Rosaline and Stephan stood proud at the shoreline awaiting the arrival of the enemy. Slowly at the hem of the castle strides an army of 240,000. Thousands of feet trample's the ground beneath it, the sheer size of this army is enough to make an enemy tremble in fear.

Up close it's the squeaking of leather and clanging of armor which overpowers any other sound. All soldiers are talking to each other despite the noise around them. It seems most are eager to fight the battle they're marching towards. As they approach the shoreline, the entire army is as one, not a single soul with a different mindset. The enemy will be crushed or they'll die trying. The front is led by eager charge cavalry armed with javelins, shields and swords, who in turn are followed by elite spearman on horseback. The ranks are filled with dozens of other warrior regiments, including various flanking units, units of war animals, stealth units and different types of archery units.

Rosaline sat tight on her horse in her refined dress that flows from top to bottom and has a scoop neckline, which gracefully reveals the relatively simple dress worn below it. The ornate, tightly tied fabric of her dress covers her stomach where the continuous flow is broken up by a simple leather belt worn fairly high around her waist. Below the leather belt the dress opens up wide and reveals the dress below. The front of the top dress is much shorter at the front and curves outwards, the back continues to flow a good length behind her and ends in a board rectangle.

Her sleeves are almost the length of her arms and a loose fit, their flow is broken up just below the elbow where they change color and where they're divided by long stylish bands, these are the same fabric and color used to outline the bottom of the dress. She held in her right hand, a long narrow, smooth blade made entirely out of silver.

As for Stephan he wears armor entirely out of iron, his skin was milk chocolate colored. He had a messed up head full of hair that crawled in any direction possible cooped up in the iron helmet.

Up in the tallest tower were three little girls laid. One was three years old, the other two and the youngest was one. All three laid in a separate crib in different ends of the room. The eldest daughter laid, tucked tight in the middle with a golden colored crib with pink attachments such as a blanket, pillow, teddy bear and sheets in the middle of the room. The youngest daughter laid in a golden crib with purple attachments but without a teddy bear to snuggle with at night, yet she wouldn't sleep as often as the eldest daughter. She often stayed awoke staring out the window gazing at the stars on the left side of the room. The middle child laid in a golden crib with teal attachments with a blanket folded up on the edge of the crib since she never got cold. Everytime the blanket laid on her tears and a shout would escape indicting the hotness was getting to her quicker than an illness. She laid on the right of the room sleep.