Dec gets Hit

(Refrences to old titles)

We're late!

Dec's mental voice yelled outside Ant's door. Not that he was concerned.

Don't worry, Dec. Do you remember? We can just run through the walls until we get to the studio. Ant suggested.

WE STILL DO THAT?!

Only if we're late.

Dec hesitated,
Umm.... about that...

'What do you mean? "About That".' Ant walked out from his room.

'...I'm not sure if it'll work.' Dec admitted.

'Give it a go, We'll do it together.' Ant prompted. Doing it in sync usually strengthened their abilities.

Ant and Dec both held their fists out, expecting to crumble the plaster like they had before every show.

It didn't work. Not for both of them. Only Ant's side was in pieces, while Dec's fist was still against the wall.

'What the-? What's going on with ya, Dec?' Ant turned his head, but his other half appeared to be stumbling back. He switched to mental communication. Dec?

........    Dec's mind was blank.

DECLAN!

Dec managed to snap out of it.
Huh? Stop yelling in my head, alright?

Ant shook his head and put his arm around Dec's shoulders and sighed sympathetically,
'I really don't think you should be doing the show tonight.'

Those words sent Dec's mental voice crazy.
YOU THINK WHAT? Don't you even- how could you- But... It's SATURDAY!

'I know that, but you don't look too good right now. Not to mention your powers are acting up. How're ya feeling anyway?'

He exhaled slowly, rubbing his temples.
'Honestly? A bit faint. But there no way the Team Dec fans aren't seeing me!'

'Oh, but they can see you collapse in front of them, instead?'

'You're telling me not to go?'

'Yes I am.'

'Ant, I am not letting you do the show alone. It's not right. We're Ant and Dec for a reason!'

A voice boomed over the speakers,
"ANT AND DEC, PLEASE REPORT TO THE ITV TOWERS FOR SATURDAY NIGHT TAKEAWAY!"

Great. Now we really are late!

Ant McPartlin, I'm doing this show whether you like it or not, alright?

Ant groaned, giving up,
Alright. But if anything happens on stage then you're coming right off and we're putting Saturday on hold. By the way, we still have to jump through the "Takeaway" portal as well. I'm not sure if you're strong enough to do it.

I will be. But we have to go NOW.
Dec paused, studying the wall uneasily, would you help me with the...

Sure, yeah, If we stand nearer to each other then we should be able to get through. Tell me if you can't get through the portal  Alright?

Alright.

Author: Roll the titles!

Made it! Declan panted.

Ant raised an eyebrow,
You're out of breath?

Dec shrugged,
Not really. I'll be alright.

For the sake of Saturday, you better be.

Ant and Dec ran into the studio.