Chapter 17 - Circling back to deception

Comincia dall'inizio

As I said, it was CRAZY! There was a big ass pool at the backside, which I could see from the front of the house because people were legit everywhere. Girls in bikini's in the swimming pool, other's at the outside bar having drinks, Men taking off there shirts and making big splashes into the pool. Damn, Drew's house was so big. But wait! If this is only the outside part what would the inside be.

I shivered, a wave of fear taking over me. I could literally hear the music from outside, there people at the front section too, more of couples sticking tounges down eachother's throats, who knows, maybe they aren't even couples.

But I've never experienced stuff like this.... ok that's a big lie, maybe I have in the past, but it's all new to me now! Stop it Tina! It's not like this is your first party! This party is more mature, not a teenage one from your times.

Well, their are alot of teenagers around here but still.....

"Uff! Chup kar Tina" I groaned loudly, ordering my thoughts.

I took a deep breath before talking to myslef again.

"Ok, just go inside, find Aisha and get her back to the car, drive her home, speak to her about the job interview."
Yeah that's it, I walked towards the front porch, the door was already opened so I let myself in.

The music was so loud that it made my skin tingle and my lungs felt mush. The bass thumped in time with my heart beat as though they were one, filling me from head to toe with music. Neon lights flashed everywhere like police sirens, but much more colourful. The floor added to the charm of the house. It was made completely of stone and was used mostly as a dance floor, although there was alot of bars here and there.

"Salut, chérie" A loud voice rang in my ears, making me jump and turn back. Ew... it was Drew.

"What do you want?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Toi." (You) He spoke. To be honest, I was kinda shocked he understood, most people here don't understand english.

I laughed bitterly "Je suis trop intelligent pour être impressionné par vous!" (I'm too intelligent to be impressed by you!) I uttered out, smirking.

"Eh bien, c'est pourquoi je t'aime." (Well that's why I like you.) Not gonna like, my heart kinda melted in awe, when he said that! It was kinda cute... right?

"DRINK IT, DRINK IT, DRINK IT"

Wow, english people?

I heard loud voices of people shouting, at the huge bar which was set up on the side corner. Lots of people, lots of crowd, that means Aisha could be there too. I walked towards the bar, a huge huddle of people were chanting the words 'drink it' to only one person who was sitting on the bench of the bar.

.... It was Aisha, what the hell is she doing? Thank to god that I was tall so I could see her, she had tears in her eyes. What the actual hell! I have to get her out.

I pushed through the crowd to get to her, she was about to drink that shot. While I was trying to make my way up to her, pushing through the crowd I heard alot of 'no's and 'fuck off's'. I didn't care, I just want to help my messed up friend.

"Aisha STOP" I shouted, wacking the drink of shot out of her hand. It flew to the groud, a little amount of it spilling, the tiny glass shattering into pieces.