You!😑

Bey's POV

Bey: You!😑*mad as hell*Lyndell: Well, isn't it my ol' wifey Beyonce

Lyndell: Well, isn't it my ol' wifey Beyonce.
Ol' Sasha was starting to come back into me. Damnt, where's Julius when you need him. Jay was on the floor unconscious.
Bey: I know he didn't mean to hurt me and Bl
Lyndell: Of course he did! That's why you shall end up with me.
Bey: You're right, I shall *smirks and sexy struts to him*
I then went up to him and leaned in for a kiss and I grabbed him by his ear and he was in pain. Let's welcome Sasha again.

Bey: Tell me what you did to Jay or so help me I'll kill you now and tell me where our families are! NOW!!!Lyndell: *speaks in pain* alright! I poisoned his I V so he'd say hurtful things but *pulls off mask* I'm not Lyndell, im the one that wrote...

Lyndell: *speaks in pain* alright! I poisoned his I V so he'd say hurtful things but *pulls off mask* I'm not Lyndell, im the one that wrote the note!*kicks Beyonce off of him and gets slammed Into the wall* wanna fight? Lets go!
Oh, it's on! Imma have to use my Texas on his ass!
Me and him fist fought for 15 mins and then all of a sudden he threw one good punch at me and I got dizzy and my vision was getting blurry and I fell down. I couldn't see much but I fell against the wall and then I see Jay get up and smash his head against the glass window by the door. He cracked the window.
Jay: *runs over to Bey and Blue comes out of the bathroom crying and runs to Jay's arms.* Blue and Bey I'm so sorry I don't know what got into me.
Bey: *bruised up and outta breath* it's ok baby, it's this guys fault *points to guy knocked out*
Blue: Daddy, you don't wanna hurt me or Mommy?
Jay: Absolutely not! I love you guys and will never hurt you. Someone just gave me crazy pills lol.
Jay's POV
Jay: Did he hit you in the stomach?
Bey: no thanks goodness
Jay: yea, plus it looks like you beat him up more than he did to you.
Bey: Ikr! Who run the world, Girls!
We giggled then later that day got dismissed and we decided to go home. And the guy that we fought, he now in jail and turns out he's a wanted criminal and imposters many people, but he did know Lyndell. We decided to gather our thoughts and evidence tomorrow. We had 4 police men and 3 body guards and Julius with us before we walked into our apartment. They opened the door and a knife flew outta nowhere and it went into the hallway wall. It was pitch black in the apartment.
Bey: *holding Blue in her hands* Jay, I don't feel comfortable going in there nor sleeping in there. I think we should go to Plan B(a hotel)
Jay: alright, but what bout our clothes?
Bey: I can't believe Beyonce, myself, is saying this but *fake vomits* we have to sleep in these clothes until tomorrow cause no store will be open at 11:45 pm.
Jay: ok, guys we're sorry but we're gonna deal with this tomorrow.
Everybody: alright let's go.
We all left and me and Bey went and stopped at a hotel.