Follow him?

Jay's POV
Damnt! Where could she be?! I ran outside and was trying to find and look around for Bey when I heard my name.
Bey: Jay over here help me!!!!!
Jay: *could barely hear her cause of the police firemen and ppl outside* Bey where are you?!
I suddenly spot a man in black dragging a body and I could tell it was Bey's. They were behind the restaurant and it looked like she was lifeless. I decided to sneak attack on him. He was about to shove Bey in this black car behind the restaurant but I ran up to him and hit him in the head with a hard rock and he knocked out. I got Bey out of the car and pulled her back behind the restaurant. I was shaking her and kept on saying Bey wake up!
Bey's POV
I slowly woke up in Jay's arms on the ground. All I remember is yelling for Jay and then my head being smashed against the brick wall.
Bey: *groggy* Jay?
Jay: Oh thank God, baby I'm right here but we have to leave stat!
Jay's POV
I looked to see where the man was passed out and he was gone and the car was too. I quickly called Julius and now we're in the car.
Juli: Step on it driver *drive away from scene* k, can one of you tell me what just happened?!
Bey: *tells Julius and reminded Jay of what happened*
Juli: Bey, the man you just described is the same man I saw walk into yalls building.
Bey: I say we track that guy down...
Jay: *yells* NO BEYONCE!!! You will stay with Julius and I'm taking you to the police so they can monitor you while I find our fam...
Bey: *yells* Wha you think, I'm too weak to find the guy?! Huh huh huh?!
Jay: *yells* I CANT LOSE YOU AGAIN!!!
Bey:  *calms down* what?
Jay: *calms down* Bey, I've lost everything but you. And I'm not willing to lose you again😭*starts crying*
Bey: *lifts Jay's head up and kisses it* Baby, you'll never lose me. We will find a way to get our daughter and find our family together. But rn, we need to stick together cause we don't know what's out there.
Jay: *stops crying* ok, sorry Bey...
Bey: It's ok, I think we should just start by going to everybody's house and check.
Julius:I'll stay with you guys and I got my gun since I'm certified lol
B&J: Thank you!
We stopped at every family members house but Bey's moms house. We looked and all the lights were out but there was a note on the door. We turned the car lights off since it was night now the moonlight and street light helped us see alittle better. We had the car engine really quiet.