Great🙄

Bey's POV
Both of our mouths dropped when we saw the note.
Jay: Got Damnt!😡*He crumbled the note and stepped on it.*
Bey: *looks at crumbled note on ground* wait baby, there's something on the back of it.
Jay's POV
I picked up the note and un crumbled it and I looked at the back of it and it said
"actually scratch that! You 24 Hours till you find your daughter and let's just say, some family members you and bey know too!😄Good luck Jayonce!"
I looked over at Bey who was crying. I held her in my arms and cried with her. I unlocked the door and when we walked in, our place was Trashed! There was glass all over the place, knives were all over the place, the bath tub was overflowing like the sink in the kitchen. And pictures of me bey and our families were ripped up everywhere. But we noticed that in every picture, my head was cut off the pic. And the walls were written on with red marker and all the walls said "Jay will Die" and "You're mine Bey, From Lyndell!" And we stayed arm and arm together walking around the house with our mouths dropped. We noticed the tv had a post it note on it saying press play. I'm surprised the tv wasn't broken.
Bey's POV
We both glanced at eachother and I picked the remote up and I pressed play. It was a video of me the day I got there being chained to the basement wall being whipped with his whip. What a disgusting human being he is! I immediately turned off got to the floor and just balled. All I want is to have my family back! Especially my daughter. She's my everything next to Jay.
Jay's POV
I held Bey in my arms as she balled into my chest like a baby. I was crying a little by mostly mad! But also confused. So if Lyndell is still out there, who did we kill? Wait a second...
Jay: Bey, trust me I won't give up till we find her and our family. But, I think I have a plan...