Ch.3 The blame game

Raph and Donnie rushed Leo into the lab and set him down on the table. Mikey followed closely behind looking ashamed. Leo groans in pain, holding his rib cage.

"Donnie is he going to be Okay ?" Raph asks looking at Leo.

Donnie examine his Rib Cage before replying.

"Karai cracked a few of his bones in his rib cage, it's going to take a while for him to heal". Donnie said as he wraps Leo's rib cage in bandages.

Mikey dosen't say a word, feeling terrible for what he did. Raph growls in frustration whipping his head to Mikey. Mikey flinchs. Donnie ' s eyes widen but then looks sadly at Mikey

"This is your fault Mikey" ! Raph shouts.

"Raph I didn't mean for Leo to get hurt I-I... was just trying to help". Mikey mutters sadly.

"Help ?" You call trying to tackle Karai helping ?!" "You fighting Razar was helping !" "What in the hell got into you during that fight !" Raph exclamies angerly.

"I don't know" Mikey admits.

"You always don't know Mikey !" "That's always your excuse Mikey" ! Raph screams angerly.

"Raph... that's... enough" Leo said struggling to speak.

"No fearless he needs to hear this !" Raph snaps before turning to Mikey again. "I'm sick of bailing you out !" "You don't even act like a ninja !" "Your just a problem to me and this team !" Raph Snares getting in Mikey's face.

"Raph stop !" Leo shouts.

Mikey stood there in shock. Raph's words hitting Mikey straight into his heart. Mikey tries to hold back the tears as he runs out of the lab.

"Raph why did you say that ?!" Donnie scowls.

"He need to hear that Donnie" Raph says coldly before leaving the lab.

Donnie looks Concern.

*******************************************************

Meanwhile at a Foot Weapon warehouse,

A black Cat walks through the darken warehouse. It's glowing yellow eyes piered though the darkness looking at all the weapons. Suddenly red smoke spreads around the warehouse then...

Boom !

The warehouse explodes. The black cat is suddenly on the roof, smirking. The cat suddenly transforms into an clocked girl with long black hair. The girl smirks at the now burned down warehouse.

Her wicked laughter eachoed thought the darkness of the night.

Athour's note : Raph is such a jerk. Poor Mikey. Can you guess who the girl is now ?