Chapter 5: The plan

My head feels heavy, my legs feel heavy. I can't move I can barley open my eyes, it feels as though there are staples holding the delicate skin together.

Putting so much effort to open my eyes i finally open them enough to see, l glance to my sides and see a white tube traveling into my arm.

"shit!" There's clear liquid traveling down the tube into my arm. This must be whats making me feel this way, but what is the solution that's doing this?

I go to reach for the tube and tug at it which causes immense pain to travel up and down my arm stopping me in my actions. I look over to my other arm and see a mark that rests in the middle of my arm. There is dried up blood surrounding the wound but it's so large and bloody that it looks like multiple bites.

The door creaks open and i look over to watch in horror. He walks into the room with a trolley full of medical equipment. I stare at him in horror and watch as he makes his way to the arm with the tubing attached.

I flinch when he goes to touch it not wanting him to but he stops my actions by grabbing my shoulders and keeping me still. I stop my attempts of getting away from him and watch closely as he goes to remove the tubing from my arm. Slowly and carefully he removes the tubing and applies pressure to the spot.

"See wasn't hard now was it" he says with a smirk on his face.

"What the f*** was that?" I ask as he continues to stare down at me with his dark gaze.

"that my little girl is a drug" he looks at the bag that contains the drug and laughs. "It mustn't work very well anymore because your awake" he says while laughing.

All i could do was stare in shock, "Why did you drug me?" I plead him to reply.

"if you look over at your other arm and neck you can see dried up blood, that is why I drugged u so i could continue to use you without you making a fuss."

"I plan on continuing this circle with this shot" he removes a needle from the trolley and holds it up showcasing it. He looks at the liquid and taps the needle as he does.

He moves closer and closer to me and i start to scream at the top of my lungs. "no one will hear you my dear, the room is sound proof.

"Did you really think I was that stupid" he laughs and continues to bring the needle down to my arm. The needle finally makes contact with my arm and i scream.

With the new found energy i have i grabbed the needle and jam it into the crook of the mans neck. "you little bitch" he cried out in pain.

I couldn't feel my legs but i managed to get up and run out of the room. I continue to run down the hall until I come to the a room that looks to be the living room. There is a giant window that shows the front garden.

I look around the room for something to throw at the window, i grab a lamp and start to smash it against the window and soon the window smashes into a thousand pieces. I can hear the man calling for me and he's near. Goosebumps run up and down my arms and legs.

In a hurry I jump from the window and land on soft snow, but the snow is making it harder to run and it's making it more and more painful. 'I need to get out of here' i say to myself and pull myself together and run for the woods up ahead.

running and running the pain is becoming worse and worse. My feet are bleeding from the cold and the floor of the woods. Not looking where I was going I trip and fall into a small ditch.

I try to get back up but i'm too weak now and so i slump back down on the cold snow and hunch my legs up to my chest. I know death is near and I feel the black start to take over me.

In the last moment i feel strong arms grab me and hoist me up from the ground, I start to panic thinking it's the man after me. But all my energy is gone and so i slump against the figure.

Hey guys so sorry for the wait, I've been really busy

But i hope you liked this chapter and please leave a vote and comment.

unti nect chapter

:):)