Chapter 4: The Pain

Opening my eyes I'm emerged in darkness, I can feel the satin brush against my arms and legs. This feeling is great and I can't stop touching it, from the intense feeling my legs and arms move in a side sweeping motion.

Wait, where am I. The last thing that happened was that  green gas covering me and the pain and coldness of my head hitting the cage floor.

Looking around the room it's huge with the large bed in the center and me on top. Around the round the door is directly in front of me with light coming from underneath the door illuminating the room just enough to see. To the side of the door is a chest of drawers and to it's left is a door to which i presume is the bathroom.

The room is mostly empty, it's like nobody lives here. Still glancing around the room i look down to my hands and feet and gasp at the sight.

There are silver hand cuffs around them attach keeping me attached to the bed. Struggling i try to free myself from their grip but fail miserably. So in my defeated manner I flop my head back onto the soft and inviting pillow.

But my serenity is soon taken away as i hear footsteps getting closer and closer to the door directly in front of me. So I attempt to free my wrists and ankles from the cuffs.

The footsteps are getting louder as i continuously glance at the door and I know I've been defeated when i see the shadow at the bottom of the door.

The door starts to slowly open and my stomach drops. Feet appear from behind the door and then a hand that reaches for the light switch. With out effort the hand successfully illuminates the room with a dim red light.

The light is harsh on my eyes and i squint to see the protruding figure, finally my eyes adjust to the lighting I'm able to see the person which has me struggling to get to the back of the bed fast causing me pain.

"stay away from me" I say while continuing to move back the head broad.

But the man  continues to walk towards me, reaching for my leg he grabs it and pulls forcefully making me lay on my back. He then moves his hands up my legs as i squirm underneath him. He then positions himself on the bed on top of me.

"stop... please stop" staring at him, but all he does is stare back with a smirk and his red eyes staring back with amusement.

he then places his hands either side of my head which causes me to stop my squirming. The man slowly lowers himself to my hips and moves up my body with his breath hitting my skin as he moves the fabric.

This causes me to move again and this time I'm a position that i can get him. In one swift move my knee connects with his groin.

He lets out a groan but the pain he must be feeling isn't enough to stop him as his next action leaves me helpless.

Suddenly he grabs my jeans and grips them in half and gives the same treatment to my t-shirt leaving me just in my underwear.

This mustn't be enough for him and i can see it in his lustful eyes staring at my body. He then proceeds with his torturer, finally reaching my neck he leaves kisses that leave my blood going cold.

His blonde hair hits my face as his lips travel towards my ears.

I can hear him opening  his mouth and whispers "you're going to feel so much pain but I'm not going to kill you..."

he kisses me on the neck again.

"...until your begging me for it"

sudden pain rushes through my neck and the next thing i know  my underwear is nowhere to be seen.

His hands move down my body and start to stimulate me, the stimulation is a mixture of pain and pleasure. I can feel my blood spill from my neck as he continues to drain me in which his sharp fangs penetrate.

Leaning back from me I see my blood drip from his lips towards his chin and then down his body.

Seeing the site in front of me I can't take it and so I start to cry which causes him to laugh but he's not finished yet as he moves down my body to my entrance and places his lips there while his hands find my breasts.

From intense stimulation my body can't take it anymore and so I black out as he enters me with his man hood.

.....

Hey guys so sorry about not updating sooner but I've had other things to attend to.

Hope to see you in the next chapter and please vote and leave comment.

:):):)