Last.

Grayson

I sat in my car in front of a rather large house. I grabbed the gun in my hand, making sure it was completely loaded. I shoved it between the waistband of my jeans and covered it with my shirt and jacket. I hopped out of the car. I banged on the door repetitively until the door opened. Just who I was looking for.

"Oh, look who it is." Her smile was sickening. Just more of a reason to put a bullet through her head. "Back so soon? You know what, that's okay. I missed you babe." She tried to drape her arms over my shoulders but I pulled the gun from my waistband and pressed it against her stomach. She looked down and looked back up at me.

"This one's loaded." I spoke between my teeth. "Get inside."

She rolled her eyes and walked inside the house. I walked behind her and closed the door behind me. I flicked the gun towards the couch. "Sit." She obliged and plopped on the couch. I leaned in close to her, hardly inches from her. I looked at her like I looked at any girl I wanted to make squirm. It always worked on her. I grazed the gun along her jawline, tilting her head up, giving me a better view of her lips. She's probably the sexiest girl I've ever been with. She will never be more stunning than Roselyn, though.

"How'd you know I was here." I spoke closely to her face.

A sly smirk grew on her face. "I have my resources." She shifted in her seat, trying to emphasize her fearlessness, even though she's scared shitless.

"Bitch, I will put this bullet through your head so fucking fast." I put the gun to her temple. "Don't be smart with me. Answer my questions." My sudden outburst startled her.

"You told me your mother lives here, fuckwad."

"I don't tell people shit. What makes you think you're special?"

"Must have had one too many drinks one night, huh?"

I remember that night. She kept insisting I just have one more drink. Even though she said the same about the previous drink.

"So you just got me drunk to get shit out of me?"

She shrugged. "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

"For what?" I looked at her confused. "We were together."

"Oh, don't bullshit me, Grayson. I saw the way you looked at her. I meant shit to you. I was just your little toy so you could get over that one night stand you had with her. Well, that's what you wanted it to be. You caught feelings for her so you needed something to stop it." She tossed her hair over her shoulder. "So, seeing how close she grew to Ethan, I couldn't let that happen. I knew that if your brother went against you, there was no way you'd last. But your whore had to pull that little stunt. I couldn't let her get by with that. I mean, it's better this way though. What do you have left? I mean, your own brother hates you, your sister seems to be AWOL, your mother is a waste of space, and your bitch is with your father in hell." She leant up to me with a large smile spread across her face.

I gripped the gun tighter in my hand. I was shaking with anger. "Tell me how they are." I cocked the gun and pulled the trigger, firing the gun straight into her forehead.