Discover.

You - 11:11

We were only about two hours into the flight and it was already dark. Most of the passengers were already asleep, including Grayson. I haven't been in a plane in a long while so I was a bit uncomfortable. I took this time to just look at him. I didn't care if I was being creepy. He's just so perfect, there has to be some sort of flaw about him. I started at his hair, which was carefully placed in such a perfect form. His eyebrows are every girls dream, naturally and perfectly shaped. There was a small scar between them that showed that he has experienced life. Under his eyelids hid the most gorgeous set of brown eyes with just the slightest hint of green, that you will only notice if you really pay attention. His nose. Not too large, not too small. It was actually the cutest nose I have ever seen. I just wanted to kiss it. Just like the lips beneath his nose. His lips are so soft. So luring. So addicting. His jawline, I swear, was chiseled by some Greek god or something. His neck is just as luring as his lips. I want to kiss every inch of his neck, feeling the vibration of his groans against my lips. His torso, my god. His torso. I used to be so immune to it. He has cursed me. He showed me what I have been missing all these years. His arms and hands. Everything. I just wanted to touch and kiss every inch of him. I want to discover everything about him. I want to discover more scars and know the story behind them. I want to know more about him. I want to know him.

"Take a picture, it last's longer." His deep, groggy voice made me jump and quickly look away from him, to my hands in my lap.

"Sorry." I intertwined my fingers, playing with them.

"It's fine." He adjusted himself in the seat, trying to make himself more comfortable. "Just clean up the drool, okay?" A smirk grew on his face.

I instantly grew conscious of my face, trying to feel any moisture around my lips without actually feeling them. I'm such a fucking idiot. I should have known not to be staring at him like that. Now he probably thinks I'm some sort of creep.

Grayson's hand slipping onto my thigh interrupted my thoughts. I hate when he does this shit, because he knows exactly what he's doing. He looked around as if nothing was happening, yet his hand began to slowly make it's way up my thigh. I could feel my breathing become uneven. I want him to stop considering there are other people around, but at the same time, I don't. His hand stopped at the highest point of my thigh and did nothing. Adrenaline rapidly flowed through me, causing my impatience to grow quickly. I shifted in my seat, causing his fingers to slightly graze against me. He looked over to me, squeezing my thigh tightly.

He leaned over to me, grazing his lips against my ear. "Count to ten then go to the bathroom."

He stood up and left me.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

....fuck it. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I slowly opened the door to see that it was pitch black. Right before I walked out to find Grayson, I was pulled into the bathroom by my wrist with my mouth covered. The light from the hall shown on Grayson's face for just a second before he shut the door, engulfing us in the darkness. He pushed me against the wall, pressing his body against me. He leaned into me, the side of his face just hardly touching the side of mine.

"I thought I told you to count to ten." His hand found it's way to my hip, pressing me closer to the wall.

"I was impatient." I whispered, smiling seductively. "I need you." My smile fell from my lips, looking directly into his eyes.

His lips suddenly pressed against mine, kissing me sloppily. My fingered tangled between the strands of his hair, tugging roughly.

Obscenity fell from his lips in a deep, rough tone. "Fuck." His hands rushed to the waistband of my shorts, quickly slipping his hands into them and rubbing me over my panties.

I let in a loud gasp, "oh." I tilted my head back and his fingers quickly rubbed in circles. His lips left sloppy, wet kisses all over my neck, I was sure it was covered in hickeys already. Right as I began to reach my high, his hand slipped out of my shorts, making me whimper. His fingers found the hem of my shirt and slipped it over my head, tossing it into the dark. I mimic him, adding his shirt to mine.

"Turn around." He grabbed my shoulders and spun me so I was facing the wall. I purposely stuck my bum out, pressing it against him. He roughly grabbed my ass and leaned into me, "Don't do that, doll. I may just have to punish you." He slid my shorts and panties down my legs, letting them puddle around my feet. His hand found it's way back to my hip as he slowly slid into me, earning a loud gasp from me and a deep groan from him. He pressed his torso against my back, hiding his face in my neck as he slid in and out. I tried grasping onto the wall but it was useless. He took my hair into his fist and tugged back, exposing my neck for him to leave even more wet, slopping kisses on. I brought my arms back, taking his hair into my hands.

"Oh, Grayson." My eyes rolled into the back of my head, not able to control any part of my body. "Grayson."

***

We safely made it back to our seats without anyone giving us dirty looks. I turned to him. "I've always wanted to do that."

He looked at me with a goofy smile. A smile that could cure all the hate in the world. A smile that would be the reason for world peace. It certainly made my world full of peace.

"Me too."

------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter and sorry for not updating as much. College is actually kicking my ass. I had an exam today and another tomorrow. Just a tad bit stressed lol.

I hope everyone is doing well :)

Happy Valentuesday!!!!! Comment your favorite part of the video! Mine was probably when Ethan got all salty that Gray looked like shit at first lmao.

Don't forget to vote......please. AND COMMENT. I love reading you guy's comments. They're all so funny lol