kill me now

i have so much homework tonight and what's frustrating is most of if is from fucking english like can you not? she's piled so much on us, we're like doing three or four units at the same fucking time and it's honestly just too much.

there was a story we had to do and mine makes sense to me, but i don't think it makes sense to her so i got a fucking 81 on it. i'm allowed to re-do it, so i will, but it's just frustrating because to me iT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. i also feel she's pushing it to be realistic fiction when she's never said anything about it having to be a specific genre.

also, later in the year (well not really now, it's coming up) we have to write an autobiography. now i have a pretty fucking boring life. and anything remotely ""interesting"" is something i probably don't want to share. so i had this idea that maybe i could focus it on pride and talk about that kind of shit and my own experiences with it. so i asked my  teacher if i could focus on one aspect of my life. she said no, that would be boring. this made me mad. like to be completely honest, i think it would be more fucking interesting if i zoned in on one aspect of my life such as family or dancing. plus i feel it would be a hell of a lot easier for me to organize and work with.

i didn't mean for this to be so long..