ughhh

this is a rant so if you don't want to listen to it you can move right along

so yesterday i was watching youtube and i came across this channel. and let's just say i lost respect for her as i watched more of her videos.

the first video i watched as an anti-feminist video. and i have to admit, as much as i disagreed with her, she had solid reasoning. i had a lot of respect for her at this point.

the second video of hers i watched was her saying she supported trump. some of her points were valid points as much as i disagreed. but then she said trump was not a hateful man. that lgbt and muslims and mexicans have nothing to fear. im sorry, but that is just wrong. okay, maybe some people over exaggerate a bit, but HE FUCKING MOCKED A DISABLED PERSON. you just don't do that. that's rude. he's also said some disgusting things about women. trump is a hateful man. no question about it. she also "glorified" him, and only focused on the good things, totally ignoring anything bad. now, i had a bit less respect for her, but there was still some there.

then, the next two videos were where i lost all my respect for her.

the first was about how gender is strictly binary. she maybe made one solid point in the whole video. and that was that masculine and feminine are not genders. and that's true. but she claimed to base it on fact, when clearly it was all opinion. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE. some people don't feel male or female, or it switches from day to day. and sex and gender don't have to match up. she's clearly uneducated, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but she acts like she knows everything.

and lastly, i watched a video on fat pride. here, she basically said fat people are not beautiful. like bitch what?! yes, obesity is unhealthy and healthy is generally correlated to beauty. but obesity and just being fat are not the same things. you can be considered 'fat' but be at a very healthy weight. it's just your natural body type. you can't control it. she literally said "if you're fat you need to lose weight". first off, THATS THE WHOLE DAMN REASON WE HAVE "FAT PRIDE" SHIT. ITS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO PUT DOWN FAT PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY ARE AT A VERY HEALTHY WEIGHT FOR THEIR PERSONAL BODY TYPE AND AGE. second, loosing weight could put them at an unhealthy weight on the other side of the spectrum. they may look 'fat' to you, but they could be totally healthy! and that's what "fat pride" is talking about.

ive rambled enough. imma go do my homework now.