two.

A couple days have past, Mina has been recently coming over to my house to meet Youngjae, they gotten quite close too!

I walked downstairs seeing Mina and oppa, they were smiling and laughing. I softy smiled before going in the kitchen.

>>>>>>>>>

It was getting late so Youngjae decided to drive Mina home. Her home was quite far so he didn't want her walking home, plus she didn't bring any money for transportation.

"YAH YURA!"

I was up in my room watching k-dramas when I heard a yell...dad.

I ran downstairs meetings my angry father. He had her arm around another women's waist who was barley wearing any clothes. I could tell they were both drunk.

"B-baby~ go upstairs and than come down when I call you"

She said to the girl. she wobbled upstairs and went in my bedroom..ew, I was about to say something when my dad threw the bear bottle that was in his hand. The bottle smashed on my head causing me to fall and leave my in a bleeding mess.

He took me by the hair and dragged me to the kitchen. My eyes widened at the sight of a sharp knife. He began to make cuts in my skin.

"APPA!STOP IT!"

I cried. He had an evil smirk and continued. After a few more cuts, he out the knife back and got out a bat. He began to whack me with it for 13 mins.

"HONEY!"

I heard my mom come in the room and immediately tried to push him away. My dad than slapped her than kicked her. Seeing my mom get hurt was the last thing I want. I used some energy to push him away and went down to hug my mom protecting her.

My dad started whacking me with the bat again until he was satisfied.

..fuck you..

>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to the worst back pain ever. I found my self all bandaged up and in my room. Must be mom. I stumbled as I got up and went to take a shower. Every step I took as really painful. It sent pain from my feet to the top of my head.

FLASHBACK

MOTHERS POV

What kind of mother I'm I, leaving my daughter take the pain for me.. I cried while bandaging Yura, she passed out once he was finished. I could hear him downstairs doing 'it' with another women.

I want to escape from this, but, I can't leave Yura...

It's final, I'm sorry..

END

"Bye mom!"

I kissed her on the cheek and she gave me a apologetic smile. I stepped out of the house and walked to school.

-DING

I checked my phone to see a text from Youngjae, first of all, can I just say how much I really have to go to the hospital?! Anyways,

Youngjae- Hey Yura! I'm sorry but I just got accepted to be a trainee in JYP Ent. EXCITING RIGHT?! But the problem is, I have to leave you..im sorry :C

Yura- That's great Oppa! I'm so happy for you! Fighting~! Saranghayo~~ <3

I put my phone back and didn't relise I was crying.

"Omo, is it raining?"

I chucked, I wiped my tears and arrived at school. Right when I arrived, I saw Jungkook and mins wit her head down low. They were at the back of the school of no one really noticed them.Just than, I saw Mina leaving him with an apologetic soft smile. Jungkook was now on the floor sobbing with his hands cover his face. Seeing him crying was painful. I ran towards him and quicky hugged him.