Drunk Memories [7]

*Previously in Black Rose

I went to a corner and a pretty blonde got in front of me and started to kiss me, I couldn't complain she was hot. The kiss got more and more steamy yet sloppy. She pulled away and whispered something in my ear I didn't understand. The blonde hottie got lost in the crowd and I felt someone's burning holes through my body with their eyes. I turned around and I saw Amelie looking at me with a confused face. Amelie was wearing a Tight off the shoulder maroon dress with a black thick choker. Her hair was wavy and her makeup was simple. I saw that Amelie was approaching to me and when we she was in front of my face she kissed me. I was surprised at first but then I kissed back, Her kiss was gentle yet seductive at the same time, Her lips were very soft and they tasted like cherry. I grabbed her waist and now she was against the wall, She pulled away and stared deeply into my eyes. I grabbed her face and kissed her one more time. I pulled away and left.

I don't know what's happening when I'm around her, it's like I can't control myself.

*The next Morning*

I don't remember anything else, I only remember her soft, cherry lips. They were soft as cotton and tasted like cherry. Amelie is the only girl at school that is not paying a million dollars to sleep with me. Amelie is different. But i've failed at something, i promised Niall that i wouldn't fall in love but it's too late. I'm slowly falling because of the way i feel toward her. When Aiden is close to her i get angry, When she asked me about going to her house and i said no, i felt bad. I don't know what's happening but all i know is that I didn't meant to fall in love.

Amelie-Rose POV

December 31, 2016

It's December 31, it's time to say goodbye to a shitty year. This has been a crazy year not only that Harry Styles kissed me and that i'm his tutor, but also because they have pictures of me and Harry holding hands, Kissing, dancing, acting all lovey dovey. And all the school knows it, they even informed my mom about all that Drama. But the air is more clean now because I revealed that we were both drunk and it was a party, what do you expect to see? But today is the day it's 31 of December and when the clock strikes 12:00pm, i'm leavening at the door all of my bad memories and insecurities of 2016 at the door. There's a party today at Ava's Place, and it's rumored that everyone at school is coming. Me and Hailey are going shopping at 5:00pm to get new dresses and shoes. I'm planning on getting a velvet baby pink two pice dress with gold heels and Hailey is planning on getting a nude two piece dress with with gold heels. I really want to go to this party because i want to start a new year with drunk memories, I have a good feeling about 2017.

4:25pm

(via text)
Rosie get your ass ready, i'm picking you up soon.

As soon as I read that message i went to my bathroom and started to do my routine.

4:45pm

When I got out of my bathroom it was almost 4:00pm so i got comfy clothes and no makeup.
I went downstairs and searched for food I opened everything but nothing. "Score" I shouted, because I found a granola bar. I was calmly eating my granola bar and my phone started ringing which it indicated me that Hailey was outside.

I went outside, locked my house and as soon i turned around Hailey rolled the windows down and said "Get in loser, we're going shopping", The famous mean girls line, I started laughing and got in. I got in and she greeted me with a hug, and then she started driving. I turned the radio on and i feel it coming by the weeknd started playing. I rush of excitement was sent through my body, I relate to that song so much I know the lyrics like the palm of my hand. I rolled the windows down and started singing at the top of my lungs, Hailey bursted out laughing but she decided to join.

5:26pm

We arrived at the mall and went to the store that we saw the dresses. Hailey found her two piece dress but I haven't, I was stressing out. But my eyes landed on a better option. It was a pure red two piece dress it was simple and captivating at the same time, and i love that. I bought the red two pice dress and Hailey got her nude two piece dress, now we need to get the shoes. "Let's go to Steve Madden" I said to Hailey and she agreed with a smile on her face.
We went to Steve Madden and got the shoes that we wanted, but I got them in Rose gold instead of gold to mix things up. Then we got Taco Bell and went home.

6:55pm

As soon as we arrived home we ate our Taco Bell "This is so good" Hailey said between bites. I couldn't agree more this Tacos where made by the Gods themselves. After we finished eating we started to talk about how bad 2016 was.

7:15pm

The party starts at 8:00pm, so we started to get ready. Hailey was taking a shower at my bathroom and I was taking a shower at my mom's bathroom. I did my routine once again and went to my room I took the red two pice dress and shoes and landed them on my bed. Tonight it was all about treating yourself so I have a little surprise under my dress. I started to do my makeup I went with a simple eye and bold lip look. I had a soft eye makeup and a blue undertone matte red lipstick, I didn't do nothing special with my hair I just curled it a little bit. After I was done with hair and makeup I putted my dress on and heels, Hailey did the same. Hailey didn't to much she went for a soft eye look and bold lip and curled her hair a little bit just like mine.

8:16

We are already late but who cares is the end of the year, fuck it. We got into Hailey's car and she started driving to Ava's place.

8:27pm

We arrived to Ava's gorgeous-rich house. It was decorated with fairy
lights and Balloons. It's true what they said there was a lot of people. As soon as we entered to her house all eyes were on us. But I only focused on my favorite green eyes;
Harry's eyes.

I walked  to the kitchen to get a drink, Although I promised myself not to get drunk I still chose to try vodka for the first time. It has a mild, neutral, almost non existent flavor. Maybe this is why they mix it with a lot of other shit. It has a slightly bitter, stinging shitty flavor.

" You like it?" i hear my best friend Aiden say from de corner of the room as he approaches me.

"Tastes like shit." I said with disgust in my face.
"I can tell, your face says it all." he smiles.
I laugh along and put the drink down. I can feel myself getting tipsy. He stares at me like if I am the prettiest angel he's ever seen.
"What? do i have something in my face?" I ask
He shakes his head saying no
"We need to talk." he says with a serious face, i can tell he's nervous, he is blushing and his deep voice is shaking.
I won't lie, i'm nervous too, those 4 words are dangerous. literally.

We go up the stairs to a room where we can talk privately. He takes my hands and my heart is beating really fast. What is he planning to do?
He takes a big breath and starts of
" Amelie, I am in love with you.." he says firmly like if a lack of confidence has taken over his body.
Before I can say anything, he grabs my waist and his hands slide to my butt. He tries to take my skirt off but before He does anything I try to push him away.
Doesn't work

He forces me to the bed while giving me sloppy kisses.
"Aiden, Stop!" i scream
nothing.
"Aiden please get off me!" i start to panic. Am i getting raped by my best friend?
"Aiden, let go of me!" i start to cry nervously
"You should do what she said." I hear someone say as they enter through the door.

It's harry